Wiring install question

RMBROWN

May 20, 2010
Brooklyn.MI
Hi everyone its been a while since ive been on this site anyways i purchased a new truck last month 2011 f350 6.7 long story short i am trying to wire up all my emergency lights to a handheld led outfitter siren to one of the pushbuttons this only has one wire what i wiring up is the following
Edge mini lightbar,whelen slim miser dash light 4 grille lights was wondering if and how i can wire all that to the siren i will hard wire it to a battery with inline fuse just dont know how to wire it was thinking a busbar but never used one any info would be appreciated

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
what model switch box... this is very hard to understand..

you're wanting the trucks auxillary switches to power the switchbox and then the switchbox to run everything else?

RMBROWN

May 20, 2010
Brooklyn.MI
No i have a led outfitters handheld remote siren that has 2 aux pushbuttons i want to run all of my lights off of that one button the remote only has one wire coming out of tye remote jusy dont know how about wiring it all up

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
so im guessing this one...

the back of the box should have terminals for accesories but at 10 amps a side youll need both switches for all your lights...

the mini edge is close to 10amps by itself youd have to wire it to one and the rest to the other..

Reactions: Dave F

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.