Negative wmreader contact me

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Please contact me to discuss our trade. June 4th you received my Unity RV15A and stated you would ship me two NOS Blue Streethawk domes. I have tried emailing, PM'ing and calling you to no avail...

I understand that you have outstanding deals with several other folks who would like contact as well.

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Fwiw...Received a text today stating he's having trouble finding boxes, is working 12hr days 7 days a week, and has a bum arm from an accident. He said to rest assured that he will ship everyone's items.

Reactions: code352
Jun 18, 2013
PA
I as well purchased a blue MX series dome from him..
I just filed a report with Paypal.

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Still have not received my domes or had further contact with him. I am not buying the can't find boxes excuse... either buy some, go to a local store and asked for theirs before they are crushed, or stop lying and tell us wth you are doing...

This is ridiculous and disheartening that so many members are being adversely effected by one.

Jun 18, 2013
PA
Still no response on my PM. nor a reply to Paypal.
I agree with tsquale.. I'd like to see this resolved without the need for paypal to be honest.

Rob

SBFD-E-9

May 24, 2010
Washington IL
I am only waiting on one 52 series lens. He doesn't need a box for that. A padded envelope will do. No contact at all since mid June. Really a shame. This is the first time since being a member since 2005 that I have not received an item I paid for.

Dan

Reactions: Lightbarnut
Jun 18, 2013
PA
As of today 7/22 I escalated my claim to Paypal.
Again no response from wmreader, and no response when contacted via paypal's dispute process.

This will be my first negative feedback.

dmathieu

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
S.W. New Hampshire, USA
Talked to Mike today. He has shipped a number of packages, at least mine and Rob's?
I checked the tracking #, and it says a package is on the way.
Mike asked me to contact the board, and says he is sorry to all affected, and that he is trying to correct all issues.

Jun 18, 2013
PA
I was sent a message as an update from Paypal.. looks like my MX dome was shipped today 7/26. Will update.

Jun 18, 2013
PA
ok, good news, bad news..
good news is I finally received my blue MX dome.. if your reading this wmreader thanks...

bad news is item is not in the condition as described.. The dome was sold as NOS.. and while the dome is in fair to good condition at best.. there is slight crazing and hazing on top of the typical scratches and handling of a used dome.
The sale thread is here..
http://elightbars.org/forums/thread...-excalibur-upper-blue-dome.75515/#post-592094
I was already able to secure another blue dome for the intended purpose.. so this is not a big deal.. the dome is usable with some work on my part.. just an FYI.

Rob

Reactions: Lightbarnut

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
ok, good news, bad news..
good news is I finally received my blue MX dome.. if your reading this wmreader thanks...

bad news is item is not in the condition as described.. The dome was sold as NOS.. and while the dome is in fair to good condition at best.. there is slight crazing and hazing on top of the typical scratches and handling of a used dome.
The sale thread is here..
http://elightbars.org/forums/thread...-excalibur-upper-blue-dome.75515/#post-592094
I was already able to secure another blue dome for the intended purpose.. so this is not a big deal.. the dome is usable with some work on my part.. just an FYI.

Rob

I am still waiting. Was told to expect a tracking number soon... hopefully mine are truly NOS... Thank you for the update.

Reactions: SBFD-E-9

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Still nothing. I have asked for him to either ship my light I traded to him back or send me the domes and he has not responded or shipped either

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArizonaFireTruckParty

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.