Woman helps officer engaged in fight

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
stardust said:
Those weren't the most dynamic countermeasures I've seen. A DT refresher may be in order.
This user and stendec have been banned for multiple profiles

ISU_Cyclone

May 21, 2010
SE Wisconsin, USA
JohnMarcson said:
This user and stendec have been banned for multiple profiles

So people finally caught on to the connection between the aircraft "Star Dust" and the mystery morse code phrase "Stendec".

Which came first, getting banned or having another profile?

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Dust_%28aircraft%29

I had searched the word stendec at one point and i knew it was a mysterious morose code transmission from a crashing plane

I didn't remember the plane's name though

The major clue was the fact that his signature says his old user name.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 14, 2010
S.W. Ohio USA
I was on the FD with this officer about a hundred years ago. Good guy. Dayton PD had another officer violently assaulted last night. He walked into a robbery in progress at a 24 hour Walgreens. Again, all on tape.

May 21, 2010
NJ & IA
Good for the woman...its sick isn't it? We recently had a tree fall on a car and entrap 2 people and a fellow firefighter was maybe the 10th car to roll by the scene? He actually stopped and called it in but everyone else just drove on by...

NVFD612

May 25, 2010
Indiana
I have gotten to see both videos, the T-Stop when went to crap and the officer walking into the Walgreen's, which by the way had been robbed a couple of hours earlier (he was there to collect the video from the first robbery when encountered #2). Just proof just because you "screw" your pistol into someones ear they might not just comply like you expected... For Officer #2 again a good citizen (Store manager) stepped up and assisted in the arrest...

One thing I noted during the second video is the bad guy layed a solid hit to the officers ear, and it knocked out his radio earpiece. He could call for assistance but didn't know IF the transmission went out until he was rolling on the ground outside and could hear "the cav" coming Code 3...

Dennis

resQyou

Jul 14, 2010
S.W. Ohio USA
ISU_Cyclone said:
Video of the cop walking in on the Walgreens robbery. Don't know if it was a good idea to pull the gun right away.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81230860/

He was interviewed on the news. He said he couldn't see the front of the guy, so he pulled his piece thinking he had a weapon. Logical. He also stated it got in the way because the fight was on and he couldn't re-holster. They also interviewed a supervisor, who stated he would have been justified in shooting the guy after he grabbed for the officer's gun. Of course, much better that he didn't.

Jul 14, 2010
S.W. Ohio USA
A third Dayton officer violently assaulted on 12-20. Guy with large amount or heroin and cash choked the officer and stuck his fingers into the officer's mouth and tried to jerk his jaw out of place. (shoulda bit his fingers off!)

Any other agencies experiencing a rash of violent assaults on cops lately? It seens like open season on them around here.

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
TX-LEO said:
Our society and " community organizers " are raising a generation of WUSSIES.

It's the 'pussification of america.':???::| ;)

cook2890

Sep 27, 2010
Murfreesboro TN
+1!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.