would these be good for back up lights

billm

Mar 21, 2021
texas
which one of these would be the best to use for back up lights on a service vehicle? as the led lights that are on it now do not produce that much light at night to barely see when backing up all help greatly appreciated thanks

whelen 2fc00zcr
Whelen 2EC00ZCR
or is their a better option that puts out a lot of light and more in a flood pattern

Dave F

Sep 13, 2015
Berks County, PA
im a personal fan of feniex dual color/dual mode heads, warning when i need it, white flood tied to reverse

*personal opinion not a site endorsement

Reactions: billm

billm

Mar 21, 2021
texas
some how my links did not post so opinions on these as my 4" led back up lights now are useless in reverse

or is their another brand that will work for what i need which is brightness and more of a flood pattern ?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mgrimmius

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.