WOW, what happened today.

bmd224

Nov 3, 2011
NE Kansas
I was freaking out a bit too. Stuck inside from snow & icy conditions, I was going through eLB withdrawals. I was about to blame the entire city for binge watching Netflix & thus crashing the interweb; preventing me from binge-surfing eLB!

Reactions: Pete L.
Upvote 0

Jman423

Administrator
Sep 10, 2010
United States
We had to move the forums to a new server, and in true ELB style, it hit snags along the way. There were no account suspensions, you just saw a placeholder page on the previous server while the site was being moved to the new host.

There will certainly be kinks to iron out in the near future, but we'll handle them as they arise.

Upvote 0

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
I got a message that Jazz had been banned/suspended
Thank heavens!!!

THANK YOU: Jimmy, John and the gang for getting us back on line !!!!

Super Kudos and Good Tidings to those responsible for the work it takes to keep this train on the tracks.
Happy Holidays

Upvote 0

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Thanks for gettin'er back on. I too was stuck inside during the ice and snow wiggin' out. I started getting email notifications again too!

Upvote 0

toyotafan

Jun 24, 2012
Indiana
When elb went with Panjo, i signed on, NOW I want to sell some things with out useing Panjo. I can not figure out how to stop it from poping up HELP, Please

Upvote 0

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
When elb went with Panjo, i signed on, NOW I want to sell some things with out useing Panjo. I can not figure out how to stop it from poping up HELP, Please
You can not list items in the classifieds without using Panjo. You can put a disclaimer on your Panjo created ad that buyers must PM you to purchase, however. Alternatively you can become a paid member of elightbars and then have access to creating a member storefront where you can list as many items as you wish in one ad without using Panjo.

This was described with the Panjo rollout here: http://elightbars.org/forums/threads/new-sales-section-format.77709/

Upvote 0

toyotafan

Jun 24, 2012
Indiana
You can not list items in the classifieds without using Panjo. You can put a disclaimer on your Panjo created ad that buyers must PM you to purchase, however. Alternatively you can become a paid member of elightbars and then have access to creating a member storefront where you can list as many items as you wish in one ad without using Panjo.

This was described with the Panjo rollout here: http://elightbars.org/forums/threads/new-sales-section-format.77709/
Ok, thanks for the info..Tony

Upvote 0

shibby1952

May 8, 2013
Iowa
Don't mean to get off topic here, but was it not agreed that we could post our items in the "off site" for sale forum as long as we had the items listed on another forum such as Craigslist, Ebay, FBook, etc. etc.? I myself have also had difficulty with Panjo, and thought this would be a viable alternative...

Upvote 0

toyotafan

Jun 24, 2012
Indiana
Don't mean to get off topic here, but was it not agreed that we could post our items in the "off site" for sale forum as long as we had the items listed on another forum such as Craigslist, Ebay, FBook, etc. etc.? I myself have also had difficulty with Panjo, and thought this would be a viable alternative...
Jason, I just checked and off site allows me to with out Panjo popping up. but it may get deleted later on. Just saying. lets see what Pete says

Upvote 0

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
You are correct, you can do this but you would need to then list on ebay or craigslist and post your link to the off site section.

Upvote 0

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
$15 down, $15 a month for 15 years. No, wait. That was another thread.

Upvote 0

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.