Wanted WTB Cunanan Five-0 in B or B/C

NCQ

May 21, 2010
North Carolina, U.S.A.
I'm looking to buy a working Cunanan Five-0 dash light in blue or blue/clear. I'd like to find one with mirror/flashback shield but not a deal breaker. If anyone has one they'd be willing to part with, please let me know. Thanks!

May 21, 2010
Minnesota
I don't have one for sale but can offer a little info to help.

The color can be changed just by slipping in a different color gel between the lenses. They are not difficult to get, I might even have some spares. Unless they were modified, it should have tge side mirrors as part if the top.

The backflash sheilds become brittle from age and heat. I have new lenses and possibly backflash sheilds if you get to the point you need one.

If you find a working unit it would probably be good to buy it. They do not come up too often and it is easier to find the accessories then the whole unit.

Reactions: NCQ and Dave F

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gasman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.