Wanted WTB: CVPI upfit components (Push bumper, cage, console)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Smith

Oct 19, 2010
CO, US
Like the title says, upfitting a couple Crown Victorias for full-time sworn Law Enforcement. All equipment must be good/excellent condition. PayPal ready, will be paying via goods/services. I need at least 2 of everything.

Setina or GoRhino push bumpers
Half cages (No full cages)
Consoles
Gun locks
Trunk Organizers
Corner strobes
HLF/TLF

Anything else cool you think the cars need... Thanks!

John Smith

Oct 19, 2010
CO, US
Sweet, and they actually aren't terribly expensive and look good. I prefer the Setina pushbumpers to any other brand based on aesthetics alone, but these look nearly identical to the Setina.

What is the difference in the fascia cut vs no-cut? Obviously one requires cutting lol, but is there an aesthetic or functional difference?

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
Well other then the cutting they are the same pushbar just the no fascia cut comes out under the grill fascia and through the bumper openings, the fascia cut makes holes in the bumper that you can't patch if it doesn't work out, now my buddy has a taurus setina pushbar with the ion openings and a different mount coming from the grill area with cuts( I wish gorhino would allow the crossbar with the ion openings but they won't do it for the no longer produced crown vic so it's just the regular crossbar )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHarrold000

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.