Positive X5 for rpill95

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
Since @Rpill95 did an ad in member store fronts for a cleanout hes doing, i shot him a message regarding something and from then on its been one awesome dealing after another.

Communication--awesome
Packaging--awesome
Shipping--awesome

So far these have been my dealing with him:
#1) led heads and parts
#2) 3 ledx2100 lightbar shells ($185 for all 3 shipped to my in ny)
#3) large number of mx/excalibur upper domes
#4) large number of mx7000 lower domes
#5) large assortment of mx7000/excalibur rotator filters and a couple lower filters. Also sent approximately 14 new in package amber star rotator filters.

If i had to put a total with everything i have purchased from him, i'd be in DEEP SHIT :) (but a rough guess is around less than $350 for everything so far)

Ryan is a top notch guy in my opinion, and hope to do many more dealings with him........heck if i was closer, i would do a meet and greet with him but im in ny and hes in florida lol

Reactions: Tony P and Rpill95

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.