XTREME VISOR Bi-COLOR LIN4

NC lawdog

Sep 12, 2010
North Carolina
Why spend over $800 on that when you can get a Whelen or Sound Off for $200 less?

evanf3

May 24, 2010
BBurg, VA
I have a buddy that has this. The only time the colors change are when the pattern is switched to a traffic advisor I belive

PSE911

Apr 22, 2011
USA, PA
PSE911 has been around since 2001 -our bi-color products boards and leds are assembled by Jabil Circuit in the US. We use a Cree X-Lamp MC chip that allows 2 colors to be placed into the same LED. As far as I know there is no other company offering a bi-color visor warning bar with a full 5 year warranty that can flash red, blue or red/blue and change over to Amber when on scene in the same housing. Sure you can go find some 399 cheap Chinese made bar with a 1 yr warranty, but for those that need the function of 2 or 3 colors, We have it.

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
PSE911 said:
PSE911 has been around since 2001 -our bi-color products boards and leds are assembled by Jabil Circuit in the US. We use a Cree X-Lamp MC chip that allows 2 colors to be placed into the same LED. As far as I know there is no other company offering a bi-color visor warning bar with a full 5 year warranty that can flash red, blue or red/blue and change over to Amber when on scene in the same housing. Sure you can go find some 399 cheap Chinese made bar with a 1 yr warranty, but for those that need the function of 2 or 3 colors, We have it.

Stop reviving old ass threads.

:bonk: :hopeless: :duh:

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
7d9_z28 said:
Stop reviving old ass threads.

:bonk: :hopeless: :duh:

No kidding. His pollution of the boards and arrogance is starting to irritate me to the point I wouldn't try their stuff.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
MEVS06 said:
Apparently this company created LED lighting.....

Probably explains why they want $899.00 for XTREME VISOR BAR - LINEAR 6

while the good guy Tom over at Advanced Warning Lights wants $334.99 for the same thing AWL Undercover Vizor Interior Light Bar

Personally.... if both things were the same price.... I'd still buy from Tom as he doesn't come across as arrogant and revive ancient threads to achieve advertising....

TheGatekeeper

Jun 19, 2010
France
Trisdisp57 said:
on XTREME VISOR Bi-COLOR - LINEAR X4

I saw the xtreme visor bi-color lin4 interior light bar. Does anyone know anything about this product? I am wonder, how do you switch colors on it? is there a button to switch colors on it? what color combo's do they come in?

Well, your supplier is not very popular around here it would appear...

And the link does not work.. :eek: (

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.