Wanted Yankee Chief red dome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DennisG

May 16, 2020
Joplin, Missouri
Looking for a nice shape, red dome, to fit a Yankee Chief model made in about 1980.Found that the SVP style domes do not fit as they have a different shape at the rear of the light. Not sure exactly which other domes may work and am hopeful forum members might chime in with suggestions and information. Current dome is marked 707 on amber lense. Thank you,Dennis.

DennisG

May 16, 2020
Joplin, Missouri
Box to teardrop light states Yankee-"The Chief"-Emergency Revolving Light. Box also states made by R.E.Dietz Ltd.Hong Kong. but also lists : Yankee Syracuse,N.Y. 13204.Light is a small Fireball style light with coiled cord.

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Gotcha. I unfortunately don't have one of those but I am glad I could help clarify. I believe the moniker "The Chief" was for advertising purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.