Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
NFD-102 said:
Whats MABAS stand for?

MABAS (Mutual Aid Box Alarm System)

*tsquale beat me to it

although I've said it before,and I'll say it again, this is why I am a huge advocate to keep and bear. A fire takes me out? So be it. Cancer? Falling asteroid? Fine. But I'll be d@mned if one of these f-tards takes me out.

Last edited by a moderator:

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
ISU_Cyclone said:
You could say we had a busy day today....

Ah, A member with some on scene experience? Care to share?

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
whitethunderz28 said:
I think pretty much what you see on the News is what they're going to tell you on ELB.

Sometimes its neat to hear personal accounts of being on scene.

If the news said "There was a house fire today. Firefighters arrived on scene and put it out." I would like to hear more about the fire, how the firefighters put it out, etc...

Nobody has to say anything if they aren't comfortable.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gasman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.