2011 charger pursuit police power distribution center

CHIEFOPS

Jan 24, 2011
NYC
ok, wasn't sure where to post this.

I'm having trouble locating the police power distribution center to replace a fuse. The 2006-2010 upfitting guide states it's "located below the glove box and to the left of the right kick panel", however the 2011 upfitting guide doesn't list where it's located, leaving me to believe it's in the same location. Only problem is, it's not there. Is it tucked further up
next to the glove compartment instead of below it?

CHIEFOPS

Jan 24, 2011
NYC
Sean, in the 2006-2010 upfitting manual photo, the PPDC is mounted low enough that you can easily see the front lower corner of the door opening, not so on my 2011. I just double checked- removed the door sill trim, floor mat and peeled back the carpet, though this time I didn't drop the footwell sound insulation cover. The PPDC is definitely not "below the glove box", either on the right kick panel or on the firewall. I do see a bundled wire harness that goes up the forward/right corner of the firewall to somewhere next to the glove compt or on the firewall in front of the glove compt. It seems I'm going to have to remove the entire glove compt to access it if that's where it is. Is that correct?

EVModules

May 16, 2010
Deer Park, WA
I can testify to that with the 2008 & 2010 Chargers when there were significant changes. Glad Code4Services came around.

CHIEFOPS

Jan 24, 2011
NYC
code4services.com said:
Those circuits are now located in the underhood PDC. (pages 47-48 upfitter guide)

cavities: (all 20 amp)

That should read 7, 8 not 1, 2 but thanks for catching it.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.