2012 Fire Expo Harrisburg PA May 18th-20th

Dave

May 21, 2010
bath ny
TritonBoulder47 said:
Hrmm... The week before my wedding... This could be a tricky one to attend... lol

Think of it as a bachelor party with a ton of firefighters. Maybe that will work

PC Comms

May 30, 2010
Beautiful southern Georgia!
More than likely, I will be going as well.

36FF

Sep 8, 2011
Erie PA
Theres a small Firematic flea market held at the Progress Fire Company as well as a Fire Expo party, info should be at progressfire.com

towmedic

May 31, 2010
Montague, Prince Edward
There will be a busload (50 or so) of us from Atlantic Canada heading down again this year. I've gotten a few good buys at both the trade show and the flea market at Progress FD. My third time on this trip, and as always, looking forward to it. :)

Rofocowboy84

May 20, 2010
Centre County, PA
Greater Phila. Search and Rescue will be there as usual, think the booth's in the normal spot (hallway between the two bigger halls). I'm scheduled to work that weekend, but I'm going to attempt to take off for it...

mpaine

Dec 20, 2011
USA
Senior Prom AND the Fire Expo ALL IN ONE WEEKEND?!?!? SCORE!!!!!!!!!!

:woot:

mpaine

Dec 20, 2011
USA
Rofocowboy84 said:
You're a senior in HS, yet you're a medic and emergency manager?

Negative my good man, but Senior prom night is always awesome because we drive our juniors in to prom on the engine and tower ladder lights and sirens.

mpaine

Dec 20, 2011
USA
Rofocowboy84 said:
You're a senior in HS, yet you're a medic and emergency manager?

Also, I'm just a medic student. Not quite a medic just yet!

Rofocowboy84

May 20, 2010
Centre County, PA
mpaine said:
Negative my good man, but Senior prom night is always awesome because we drive our juniors in to prom on the engine and tower ladder lights and sirens.

Ah, okay. I was gonna say, either you're lying, or you have absolutely no free time, lol!

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
Looks like the Boys from B&B (myself and triton911bj) well be attending with some other members of our Fire Department... It's been a LONG time since I've been to the Expo... Can't wait to get back again...

NCICUSA

Jan 8, 2012
S. SHORE /LAKE ERIE/Oh
36FF said:
Theres a small Firematic flea market held at the Progress Fire Company as well as a Fire Expo party, info should be at progressfire.com

Do you have any more information specific to the used equipment or the Fire Flea Market,i.e., the Link Specific to the Flea market?

I must be missing it at progressivefire.com.

mpaine

Dec 20, 2011
USA
NCICUSA said:
Do you have any more information specific to the used equipment or the Fire Flea Market,i.e., the Link Specific to the Flea market?

I must be missing it at progressivefire.com.

+1 on that. Maybe I'll shoot out for that one.

towmedic

May 31, 2010
Montague, Prince Edward
It's not a huge flea market, it's held inside their banquet room, but there are some pretty good buys there- Memorabilia, t-shirts, some antique apparatus parts, there were a couple of Q's there last year, and a few lights. I picked up a couple of restorable Aerodynics there a couple of years ago for 30 bucks for the pair. I'm hoping to get there again this year as well.

NCICUSA

Jan 8, 2012
S. SHORE /LAKE ERIE/Oh
towmedic said:
It's not a huge flea market, it's held inside their banquet room, but there are some pretty good buys there- Memorabilia, t-shirts, some antique apparatus parts, there were a couple of Q's there last year, and a few lights. I picked up a couple of restorable Aerodynics there a couple of years ago for 30 bucks for the pair. I'm hoping to get there again this year as well.

Who is the "THEIR" and when and where will it be in "Their Banquet room"??

Who can provide a link to this flea market or show where it is advertised?

Who are the Contact persons, for the Flea Market, specifically?

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
NCICUSA said:
Who is the "THEIR" and when and where will it be in "Their Banquet room"??

Who can provide a link to this flea market or show where it is advertised?

Who are the Contact persons, for the Flea Market, specifically?

The "their" is:

36FF said:

They are NOT directly affiliated with the expo... This is something that the FD does durring the time of the expo...

towmedic

May 31, 2010
Montague, Prince Edward
The "When" is typically the Saturday of the Expo. The "where" is at the Progress Fire Station. I've never seen a link to the flea market and as for contact persons, I would suggest contacting Progress Fire Company directly and maybe they will point you in the right direction.

NCICUSA

Jan 8, 2012
S. SHORE /LAKE ERIE/Oh
towmedic said:
The "When" is typically the Saturday of the Expo. The "where" is at the Progress Fire Station. I've never seen a link to the flea market and as for contact persons, I would suggest contacting Progress Fire Company directly and maybe they will point you in the right direction.

I have e-mailed them, with no response, as of yet.

If they ever reply, I will make a note on here with the specific information, for all to see.

wkr518

May 22, 2010
42.791127, -73.679758
We did that show 2 years in a row and it was a good show for us,but that was before every Tom,Dick and Harry was selling Whelen,Havis and other products at the show. I think we did like $5000 just in Single and Double Talons in 2 days.We always got stuck in the Horse Barn with no a/c and I sweat like a pig.Good show though, and the Crab Cakes at the Fire House Restaurant were awesome. I would go just for those! Unlike NYS Chiefs how,this was a BUYING show and agencies placed orders rather than kicking the tires and and grabbing free promo items for all 14 kids back home. :)

I should go,and maybe stop at Trucksville Fire and a few others while I am down there.

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
Its looking like myself, BJ, and a bunch of guys/girls from our RD will be going down on Friday... Hopefully we'll be gettin' there early so we can get a ticket to get in... LoL Look for the "Triton Fire" or "Station 1" shirts... lol

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
Despite being only an hour away, never been to one there. Maybe I'll swing up there just to meet people off here

bwoodruff

Aug 8, 2011
Upstate NY
I'll be there along with a couple of others from my department.

Rofocowboy84

May 20, 2010
Centre County, PA
I'll be there all weekend (Fri-Sun) with my SAR team. Still not sure what # the booth is, but like I said it's in the main walkway between the two halls. When I figure it out I'll post it on here.

wkr518

May 22, 2010
42.791127, -73.679758
Didnt make it this year,working at Bierfest this year. :) Have fun there everyone! Be sure to have a delicious crabcake at the Fire House restaurant downtown for me!! Oh and a beer!

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
SlickTop Solutions said:
Yesterday (Friday) was a good and busy day. Good traffic, good sales. We had several ELB members stop by and say hi, if you coming by today (Saturday) or tomorrow (Sunday) stop by booths 966-967 and say hi.

BJ and I tried to say hi, but everytime we came by you guys were rockin... lol

We did hit up the PowerCall Sirens both for some custom decals...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.