2016 Ford F-150 (Slicktop) / Stafford County Sheriff's Office

kparr5

Sep 15, 2011
US/Kansas

FRONT:

1) SOS nForce 12 LED dual color interior lightbar (CUSTOM FLASHBACK SHROUD)
2) 4x SOS nForce 12 LED dual color lights mounted on grille guard
3) 2x Code 3 C3100 speakers with vehicle specific mounts
4) SOS HLF

SIDE:

1) 1x per side SOS nForce 12 LED dual color lights on push bumper
2) 1x per side SOS 18 LED dual color mirror mounted intersectors

REAR:

1) SOS nForce 9 LED Traffic controller lightbar top of rear window (CUSTOM FLASHBACK SHROUD)
2) 2x SOS undercover LED's in reverse lights

INTERIOR:

1) Havis console, Havis armrest
2) 3x External radio speakers
3) SOS nErgy 200 W siren remote head
4) 2x Motorola radios UHF, VHF
5) Streamlight flashlight

kparr5

Sep 15, 2011
US/Kansas
Looks good. Only thing I'd add would be something on the rear passenger doors. Or the toolbox, for a little more side warning.

Ya I wanted to put something on the tool box. Not a big fan of putting them on the doors because of flashback at night. I was shoot down about the tool box lights however because of cost.

kparr5

Sep 15, 2011
US/Kansas
Do you have a business or are these just side jobs? You're work is amazing and sync is outstanding.

Side job. I'm full time LEO. I really would like to shadow a shop for a couple weeks. I have asked a lot of questions from some on the forums like Moveover Outfitters and Code4services to name a few. And thank you! Each install gets better and better as a learn more and more.

Reactions: Hoff

kparr5

Sep 15, 2011
US/Kansas
What are the specs on the havis console and all of its components?

When you say specs are you asking for part numbers? On the console I had to drill additional holes on the bottom to get that angle. I also had to make a large hole on the driver side of the console to get the USB relocated.

Gus Actual

Aug 14, 2016
Connecticut
When you say specs are you asking for part numbers? On the console I had to drill additional holes on the bottom to get that angle. I also had to make a large hole on the driver side of the console to get the USB relocated.
Part #'s on console and parts and dimensions please. When you said you drilled additional holes on the bottom to get the angle, you mean you modified it to fit the floor contour so that the console sits flat?

kparr5

Sep 15, 2011
US/Kansas
Part #'s on console and parts and dimensions please. When you said you drilled additional holes on the bottom to get the angle, you mean you modified it to fit the floor contour so that the console sits flat?

1) Console: C-AS-840-11
2) F-150 specific floor bracket: C-B70
3) Retrofit kit adapter plate for USB port: CM005919

The dimensions are on Havis's website. I did not drill any holes in the floor bracket. If you use the holes already drilled by Havis they console sits at a more horizontal angle. The holes I drilled just make the console sit more at a vertical angle. It is still flush with the floor bracket. Basically I just rotated the console a little. Check the picture below. Where the numbers are on the top is where the faceplates are mounted. Hope this helps.

C-AS-840-11_MIN-MAX_ISO_9-14.JPG

Last edited:

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Love the simplicity of it (just like Code 4 does) with large solid red and solid blue blocks of light.

Do you have a video that shows how much the flood on the nforce and Intersector illuminates the side area at night?

kparr5

Sep 15, 2011
US/Kansas
Love the simplicity of it (just like Code 4 does) with large solid red and solid blue blocks of light.

Do you have a video that shows how much the flood on the nforce and Intersector illuminates the side area at night?

Thanks, I have learned a lot from Code4services he does great work. I could probably asked to get a video sometime. I will say I was very impressed with it. It lights up a larger area. They aren't spot lights by any means, but it is a nice side alley flood light for slick top vehicles.

Reactions: Mrlunchbox

Blackhawk10

May 3, 2011
Illinois
That "park" siren cutoff is the absolute best thing I have ever seen. I mean this whole truck makes me want to give my left leg for it, but that siren cutoff... as a cop that is pure GOLD!

roaddawg7

Apr 7, 2013
Linden, VA
I work for a local co pd in va. They put the lights in the rear side windows of all the new cars after I kept asking for more side lighting. If they are right on the glass you don't get much flashback. I'm shocked they did not do the tool box lights. They are easy to install and wire.

I just switched out an unmarked impala that was more visble then a marked car. But I was able to get some lights out of an suv they were deadlining so now my unmarked Taurus has better lighting. Its sad that the impala could not hold the weight of all my gear.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.