2021 PIU Aux Buttons

fp13-2

May 20, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
I've been searching and can't find any answers. I see the wires for the aux buttons in the center console. Are they just 12 positive when you push the button? I'm trying to wire up a hammer to them and when I connect the gray brown wire for button number one to the trigger on the hammer I get nothing.

gary.hall

Aug 22, 2021
KY, USA
I've been searching and can't find any answers. I see the wires for the aux buttons in the center console. Are they just 12 positive when you push the button? I'm trying to wire up a hammer to them and when I connect the gray brown wire for button number one to the trigger on the hammer I get nothing.
No, they are ground. You pretty much have to use them for ground triggered relays.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.