$35 for everything left, shipped to the lower 48

Status
Not open for further replies.

remote_medic

May 21, 2010
Maine, USA
**UPDATE** I'll take $35 for everything left (2 lights, antennas, and brackets)

Selling a lot of my used equipment. Prices are shipped to the lower 48. Don't like a price, make an offer. Please also see my non-warning section for more good used stuff

1) Whelen speaker bracket for a SA315P for a Dodge Charger Model SAK18. New in bag, never used. $20 shipped. Sold

2) Sound Off Model 11.1005SF LED flasher. $25.00 $20.00 shipped. Lots of wire left to make connections Sold

3) CPI Com-Pak 4200 series speaker. Finish is wearing off of it but that does not affect performance. Great little speaker. $65.00 $50.00 shippedSOLD

4) a pair of RED LED Soundoff Predator. These do no sync together so I had them set for steady burn and used the LED flasher. Good shape, 1 of the mounting bolts on each light were cut off (see pic). The other 3 hold these lights tight and they have never moved in the mount. $75 $60 $50 shipped for the pair

5) 1 single RED Whelen Talon. Spliced in a long cord with a cigarette plug adapter. Great little light. $60 $55 shipped SOLD

6) Whelen 295HFSA1 200W siren. Great used condition. Comes with a havis faceplate and a spare set of universal style jotto faceplate adapters (not shown). Needs a wiring harness $100 $80.00 shipped SOLD

7) Whelen Slimlighter RED/RED (WITH PLUG). Good used condition. Spliced in cigarette power plug. $120 $115.00 $100 shipped SOLD

8) Whelen Slimlighter RED/RED (WITHOUT PLUG). Good used condition. Was hard wired in. $120 $115.00 $100 shipped SOLD

9) Pair of Sound Off Ghosts in RED/WHITE. Great used condition. Comes with all the mounting hardware. Lots of wire left on these. $80 for the pair   SOLD

10) Larson Trunk lip antenna mount. Needs new plug on the end soddered in. $20 shipped

SOLD

11) Larsen Special antenna (tuned for VHF 156.000) and another NMO base that you can add your own antenna wire to. $20 shipped for both.

12) Sho-Me Model 30.2109 remote mount siren with the air horn feature. Great used condition. $75 shipped  SOLD

13) Pair of econo 4 LED RED light heads, no mounting brackets. One is in great shape, one had water leak in at one point and fogged the lens slightly. I had them mounted inside and they worked great. Can't go wrong for $40 $30.00 $25 shipped. SOLD

14) Pair of L brackets for 3 LED light heads. Used - good shape $10 shipped Free with any other light purchase

15) Feniex 4 switch panel with legend. Never used or installed. $25.00 $20.00 shipped Sold pending funds

16) ELS light heads in RED. Each block of 3 LEDs is wired as one. Will require a flasher. Great interior light. $45.00 shipped.  SOLD PENDING FUNDS BACK UP FOR SALE SOLD (AGAIN LOL)

17) Sound Off LED minibar in Red. Model # EL3 with magnets. 10 LED modules all work and function as they should. Doesn't leak, lenses in good used shape. $225 shipped in the lower 48. http://sirennet.com/soel3mb.html  SOLD on EBAY

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: OverLordOfYou

Newberry13

May 21, 2010
SC, USA
If you still have the CPI speaker, I'll take it!

Ted

Newberry13

May 21, 2010
SC, USA
Its yours. Send paypal to chrisaduke@gmail.com

Thanks
I'll get the PayPal to you tomorrow, I have to have my sister send it as I don't have a PayPal.

steve76

Jan 6, 2013
New York
13) Pair of econo 4 LED RED light heads, no mounting brackets. One is in great shape, one had water leak in at one point and fogged the lens slightly. I had them mounted inside and they worked great. Can't go wrong for $40 $30.00 $25 shipped.

Sending PayPal payment and pm now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RetLt2020

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.