For Sale 4-NOS AeroDynic 22LED's R/W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 14, 2014
North Central US
Gentlemen and lady,

In a week or so, I'll be offering these ADX2205's for sale. List price (which nobody pays) is $2,120, my cost was $1,399.20 w/o shipping and I'm offering them for $995 each, YOU pay the shipping. Three are still sealed in the boxes, this one I opened for the pictures. The red and white are switchable separately and they have permanent-mount kits with them. We accept credit card, PayPal or CASH and local pickup is also available. PM me if you have any questions but I may not be able to respond right away, so please be patient, I have very busy days and don't visit very often. To be fair, I will answer any questions or messages in the order in which they are received.

Side note for debate:

Although they are LED, they are still of the AeroDynic variety and I feel they deserve mentioning here in the "vintage" section. My reasoning for putting them here versus the "contemporary" for-sale section might be debated and I would like opinion from both the vintage crowd and the contemporary crowd. Moderators, please, your opinions as these need to go away and because of the mixed opinions from my own staff, I need the best/most exposure for their immediate sale and I wish not to disobey any of the "rules" should I wish to post in both sections.

Thanks guys and give me a week or so, and we'll get this ball rolling!

Attachments

• 100_5178.JPG
    100_5178.JPG
    118 KB · Views: 204
  • 100_5179.JPG
    100_5179.JPG
    117.5 KB · Views: 207
  • 100_5180.JPG
    100_5180.JPG
    110.3 KB · Views: 204
  • 100_5182.JPG
    100_5182.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 198
  • 100_5176 (2).JPG
    100_5176 (2).JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:

Jul 14, 2014
North Central US
Yea, they were just discontinued last fall. So thats hardly a vintage light

That seems to be the consensus. That was also MY opinion here at the office but I caved to the majority. When we're ready to offer them, I'll move it to the other section! Pricing is already set below cost so they probably won't go much lower. Somebody is looking to upgrade to LED and at that price, if they've been shopping, they should go... The parts alone are worth that!

Reactions: 10-99.NET
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
la_canuck

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.