"58 PowerArc Halogen Lightbar (Like New) SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheels

May 23, 2010
El Paso, Texas
Well it's that time for me to move out some of my remaining full length lightbars. Here is one example of a really nice 58" PowerArc lightbar. This is the halogen version, not led. It features 6 oscillating reflectors that operate very smoothly and quietly. I was told this lightbar was on a firetruck for about a year and replaced with an led bar. So it did not get much use. It's extremely clean both inside and out! The original wiring was left on the truck for the new led bar. However this unit only requires 3 power wires and 1 ground wire to make everything work. (There is a wiring connector/block already inside the bar for the 3 power wires. The ground wire will need to be attached to the frame and you're done.) The domes are in excellent condition. I have all red domes in 9 of 10 condition. Or if you prefer a different color combination, I also have 2 blue domes and 1 green dome in new condition.

$180 plus shipping. (48 states only) *SOLD*

Please choose color configuration:
1. R/R/R/R
2. R/B/R/B
3. R/R/B/B
4. R/B/R/G
5. R/R/R/G

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JennyCop

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
PM sent. I'll take it if it's not sold. This was the bar (all red) that came on Allenport, PA Station 40 2004 Ford F550 Toyne Rescue truck. The department merged with ours (Stockdale PA Station 17) and we got the truck in the merger about 2 years ago. At that time I replaced the bar with a LED bar and sold this. I'd like to get it back for my collection.

Reactions: Wheels

JennyCop

Jan 19, 2012
Sunny Arizona
This is an awesome lightbar.  Very Mars Aurora Borealis  like. Love the videos!

Reactions: Wheels

Wheels

May 23, 2010
El Paso, Texas
PM sent. I'll take it if it's not sold. This was the bar (all red) that came on Allenport, PA Station 40 2004 Ford F550 Toyne Rescue truck. The department merged with ours (Stockdale PA Station 17) and we got the truck in the merger about 2 years ago. At that time I replaced the bar with a LED bar and sold this. I'd like to get it back for my collection.

That is some great info, I didn't know that. PM sent.

This is an awesome lightbar.  Very Mars Aurora Borealis  like. Love the videos!

Thanks Jenny! You're right, it's definitely like a modern day Aurora Borealis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liebman424

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.