700's, TA/Window Stick, MX/Excal filters and flasher

Status
Not open for further replies.

redbudjoe

Sep 21, 2012
Nashville, TN
Looking for a few items, not life or death, looking for a good deal. 

-2, possibly 4 red/white or red/amber Whelen 700's. Would consider the 7x3 Prisms or Quadflares. 

-An 8 head TA in red, red/white, or red/amber. Rather have a Whacker or Feniex, but again, looking for something that is low cost, used. 

-Needing two amber filters for an MX7000. I'm replacing ones that are two piece, fit around the assembly. Not sure if the snap on half filter would work. Also need the 700 series flasher box if cheap enough, almost replaced all the halogens with leds anyway. 

Also need Jotto desk plates for Carson 1012 and cencom gold. 

J. Duke

May 25, 2010
Texas
I've got a red 700 with clear lens. You could send to Wilson on here and he changed the led to whatever color combo you like

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
I've got  a Code3 360RS and a 711 flasher.

Pm sent

360RS and 711 code3 flashers.JPG

360RS and 711 code3 flasher back.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Advancedstreet

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.