Abrams 1350 lummen flood light.

eng18ine

Jul 27, 2012
stony point, new york
Title/Name of item - 1350 lumen flood light

Manufacturer - abrams

Model Number - WL-18R

Link to manufacturer - Emergency Vehicle Lighting, Police Vehicle Lighting, LED Light Bars, Warning Lights, Police Sirens, Emergency LED Dash Lights, Emergency LED Grill Lights, Emergency LED lights, Emergency Blue Lights, Volunteer Firefighter Lighting and sirens

How/why you got it - got it from a member (911EL) here on elightbars. i got them for use as reverse lights, work lights, or even fog lights

Purpose/Description - first i used them as reverse lights, then i used them as front take down type lights, then i put one of them as a work light in my truck bed, i also used another one to mount on a mobile stand and use as a portable work light

How you tested it/results - hooked them up to my reverse lights, came on just as the reverse lights did, then threw them behind the grill and hooked them up to an led flasher, then i just wired them to the rear cargo light on my truck so when the cargo light goes on, the work lights came on. and for the portable work light, i mounted it on a piece of steel, and wired it to a 12v converter that plugs into the wall and they all worked perfectly.

Rating (1-10, 10 is best)

Durability- only had them for about 3 weeks but they feel bullet proof. iv droped them both on accident from about 4 1/2 feet and not a scratch. powdercoated frame feels very strong.

Performance/Usefulness 10

Innovation 0

Appearance 9

Price 10

Other (shipping) 10 very fast

everything iv expected and more.

WL-18R (2)-500x500.jpg

WL-18R (Back)-500x500.jpg

WL-18R (Drawing) (2)-500x500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Please add pics. Pics are required in this section.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.