Wanted AdvantEdge Rotators

kenwied

Jan 22, 2015
Wisconsin
Hi everyone,

I’m in search of 4 AdvantEdge 35w rotators. Even better if you had two complete 3 rotator trays.

I’ve attached pics of the rotator I’m looking for to match the rest.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_4281.jpeg
    IMG_4281.jpeg
    140.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4282.jpeg
    IMG_4282.jpeg
    135.5 KB · Views: 8

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
I have at least 2, maybe more if you are willing to take some with different color base plastic (same generation)

I've got a couple different base styles and a couple different styles as far as whether they have the balancing metal pieces on the back.

PXL_20231120_173116698.MP.jpg

I believe I have them in pairs... Meaning basically two of each type.

Also, I believe there was someone on Facebook selling responder mini bars for $100... As long as you communicate which generation of rotators you want that is a good way to get cheap advantage rotators.

Last edited:

irishff

May 24, 2010
SW Missouri
I have at least 2, maybe more if you are willing to take some with different color base plastic (same generation)

I've got a couple different base styles and a couple different styles as far as whether they have the balancing metal pieces on the back.

View attachment 247526

Also, I believe there was someone on Facebook selling responder mini bars for $100... As long as you communicate which generation of rotators you want that is a good way to get cheap advantage rotators.
That is me. I have multiple generations of the minis and even have some parts rotators that are this generation. Thanks for the plug John. Feel free to PM me with what you need.

Reactions: JohnMarcson

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
That is me. I have multiple generations of the minis and even have some parts rotators that are this generation. Thanks for the plug John. Feel free to PM me with what you need.
@irishff

I might be interested in grabbing some more responders, I can never have enough right?

ram4elightbars@gmail.com if you prefer

Reactions: StEaLtH2

kenwied

Jan 22, 2015
Wisconsin

View attachment 247526

John, sent you a PM.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.