aerohawk red/blue LAPD model

denko3

Jul 31, 2010
SLOVENIA,EUROPE
hey guys!

i heard that LAPD had aerohawk red and blue on ther cars ''community mobile sub-stations'' or maybe on some others too.does someone maybe knows

what was the inside comfigutation of bar?

Were they made like aero LAPD with independent rotators like they upgraded the 24EAH-TT-2Z with independent rotators and with small reflectors?

will try find some pics i got but don't know where are at the moment....hhmm...

some help maybe......

ERIC6913

May 29, 2010
California
Aerohawk models AH1 and AH2 always used the larger reflector independent rotators. No reason to use the smaller ones. The only reason Federal used them in the 24EAH-TT was because of the limited space. Normally you could only get two rotators in that space, but with the smaller reflectors you could squeeze three in. I had a LAPD aero once with independent rotators. I have seen the Aerhawks you are talking about, but it didn't look like they were any special configuration.

denko3

Jul 31, 2010
SLOVENIA,EUROPE
Hehe,Eric i already now that about reflectors and that ,just curious about LAPD aerohawk. ;-)

i think they made AH3 or AH4 model for LAPD but with front takedowns.

Like for example AH4-TT with 2Z or something like that. :)

By the way is it possible you to get any

LAPD aero with independent rotators these

Days?

ERIC6913

May 29, 2010
California
I have never seen any Aerohawks with two front center takedowns. I have been looking for one of those LAPD Aerodynics with independent rotators for years with no luck! Just the regular ones are hard to find anymore.

denko3

Jul 31, 2010
SLOVENIA,EUROPE
Eric trust me they were aerohawks in LAPD

And with 2 center takedowns too. ;-)

Have pics,they can't be seen actually from

Photo zoom and center clear sections are foggy but they are supose behind clear sections. :) craizy model! Love the view!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadlad

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.