Allentown Spring Melt Fireshow 2024

Jun 18, 2013
PA
And once again that time of the year rolls around.
Allentown Fairgrounds Spring Melt Fireshow 2024
Sat and Sunday April 20 and 21st.

As usual Saturday is the Auction, and Sunday is the Market place.

They mention early buyer passes this year for $25.. might be a must if its anything like last year.

I'll be there Sunday as usual, I might have a few things with me that I'll post in classifieds figure meetup is easier then shipping.

Rob

Jun 18, 2013
PA
Can’t wait to pick from the scraps left behind lol
Yeah this early buyer admission price doesn't sit well with me. If I had something I was on the hunt for then I might change that tune. My predictions are that the usual suspects will gain access to the show via vendor tickets and negate even the early buyer premium.

I'll stick with the normal and just putz around like I always do.

Jun 18, 2013
PA
Doors open for the swap meet Sunday @9AM, I should be there right around 9- 9:30 depending on what the Mrs. tosses at me.

Reactions: Sparky_911

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Good hunting.

Jun 18, 2013
PA
Kind of a bust this year, many open spaces amongst the usual vendors and very sparse pickings. I managed to locate 1 or 2 possible donor teardrop lights for one of my projects. Now I just need to locate a green dome for one or the other.

I purchased a Green, and Magenta dome from Rescue Market for the 184/284s this was the only thing I went in for initially. The colors game out real sharp, Gary did a great job on repro. I should have a video out at some point in the near future reviewing them.

I brought back some Aeros.. no shock there right.. Both are uncommon, one very much so. The AD4800, and a Model 25 EAH.

The tear drops are an SVP and a Deitz.

SpringMelt20241.jpg
SpringMelt2024.jpg

Oct 19, 2022
USA nj
Kind of a bust this year, many open spaces amongst the usual vendors and very sparse pickings. I managed to locate 1 or 2 possible donor teardrop lights for one of my projects. Now I just need to locate a green dome for one or the other.

I purchased a Green, and Magenta dome from Rescue Market for the 184/284s this was the only thing I went in for initially. The colors game out real sharp, Gary did a great job on repro. I should have a video out at some point in the near future reviewing them.

I brought back some Aeros.. no shock there right.. Both are uncommon, one very much so. The AD4800, and a Model 25 EAH.

The tear drops are an SVP and a Deitz.

View attachment 250834
View attachment 250833
You must have gotten the last Aeros by the time I got there after we spoke there definitely was not all that much here are my finds

Attachments

• IMG_0437.jpeg
    IMG_0437.jpeg
    173.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0438.jpeg
    IMG_0438.jpeg
    194.8 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: Tony P

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.