Awl rx-44 warning bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPBC4

Apr 7, 2012
NJ
Hello all. Has anyone had any experience with this particular warning bar? I tried searching for info on it but didnt really come up with much. I was getting ready to purchase the SNM E44 and at last second stumbled across this bar. How does it compare to SNM E44? any info is much appreciated. thanks again

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
The AWL RX-44 is similar in functionality to the SNM E44. The RX-44 is slightly larger in size, both utilize 1-watt LEDs, both are waterproof, etc. I offer a 2 year no hassle warranty; if anything happens, just let me know. I have replacement modules I can send out no problem. They are currently on sale on my site for $94.99-for that price you really can't go wrong. All in all, it is a great bar at a great price!

Full details/specs can be seen on my website:

AWL RX-44 Warning Light Bar

Here is a video of a RX-46 Warning Bar on my personal demo vehicle. The RX-46 is essentially the same bar (utilizes the same LEDs) it just has 2 more modules:

As always, if anyone has any additional comments on my products (positive or negative), feel free to post them. I am always looking for ways to improve my products/service, and feedback is a great way to work on this.

Back to the OP, if you have any other questions, please feel free to PM me or email me directly and I would be more than happy to assist you :)

tom@advancedwarninglights.com

Strobesnmore

May 23, 2010
Westerly, RI
I can attest that the RX bar is NO WAY the same as our high quality fully SAE rated bar that is fully waterproof with a 5 year full replacement warranty. Our light is so waterproof that we don't want you replacing modules nor should you. We send you a brand new bar if it fails, that's how sure we are of it. Also our LEDs are NOT the same and anyone who claims they are is trying to mislead you just to take your money! How would Tom know what brand/wattage LEDs we use? He doesn't!

Don't be fooled, we only offer top quality, fully tested lights built to our strict technical standards. If you don't believe me ask the guy selling a "similar" looking light for the SAE certification?

LawMan902

Mar 29, 2011
FL, USA
I'm sure the SNM product is a great product, but I don't have any personal experience with it. However, I do have experience with Tom's product (I have the RX 46) and I can say that the quality is excellent, especially considering the price. It has a nice variety of flash patterns, T/A features, it is built well, and I have no doubt it will hold up just fine. I can also say that it is surprisingly bright, and punches through dark tint without an issue. Once I have a chance to get it installed in my new vehicle, I will post some pics and video of it....

Zach C.

May 22, 2010
Southeast, USA
I have had both. I liked both bars. I am currently using a RX linear bar in my f150, a RX-66 in my land rover and a RX-66 in one of my depts tahoe. I sold my strobesnmore E44 bar but I was happy with it. The only reason I sold it was I sold the vehicle I had it in. But here is my .02 on them. They are both about the same in brightness I couldn't really tell any difference. The RX bar in the tahoe has gotten alot of "that thing is to bright" comments and its behind 2% tint. If you open the rear hatch it is blinding. Both are built very sturdy and feels soild. The only bar that I have had that was exterior mounted was the RX series for about 2 years now and its still going like the day it was new.

But that is just my view on them as a customer of both companies.

I can post videos friday of the RX-66 thru 2% tint.

Zach

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
Strobesnmore said:
Also our LEDs are NOT the same and anyone who claims they are is trying to mislead you just to take your money!

Nowhere did I say that both bars use the same exact LEDs.....

I also assure you that I am not out to take anyone's money. I believe my customer service to date has been on par, if not above average.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
Strobesnmore said:
quotes: "utilizes the same LEDs" "essentially the same bar" I stand behind my comments and other than look they are not the same.

C'mon Louis, read my whole posting!

I began by saying:

The AWL RX-44 is

similar in functionality

to the SNM E44.

Then, I showed a video of the RX-46 so the customer could see the brightness of the RX modules:

Here is a video of a RX-46 Warning Bar on my personal demo vehicle. The RX-46 is essentially the same bar (utilizes the same LEDs) it just has 2 more modules

[than the RX-44!]

I was saying the RX-46 in the video was "essentially the same bar" as the RX-44 because both "utilize the same LEDs" since one is a 4-module bar and one is a 6-module bar. Only speaking about my own products, NOT yours!

Last edited by a moderator:

LawMan902

Mar 29, 2011
FL, USA
tom said:
I also assure you that I am not out to take anyone's money. I believe my customer service to date has been on par, if not above average.

For the record, I was very pleased with Tom's pricing AND customer service. Just got a new vehicle and hope to be doing business again soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gasman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.