Behind the scenes

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
We were going to keep this under wraps for a little longer, but what the hey.

Sneak peek of a 2016 Ram police interceptor; work done by JDI Outfitters Divison.

Outfitters Div.jpg

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
JDI hand held siren.

HH siren.jpg

'nuff said!  Buy one today.

Reactions: kitn1mcc

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
No, that's Gru's fart gun! I almost bought one at the Wal Mart.

Reactions: tsquale

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Are you saying I might have to get my bevy of attorneys to look into a possible copywrite infringement?

Well, I hope no one tries to copy JDI's Emergency Response Personnel Individual Wearable Visual Warning Device, or what we refer to as the ERPIWVWD (Erp for short).

It has tri-colour, Gen 4 LEDs, and 12 fully programmable patterns.

tri-colour warning.jpg

Pictured with the device not activated or you would be blinded.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
As LEOs have to carry more battery-powered items (cameras, radios, flashlights, tasers, etc), they can lose their charge more easily.  That was before the JDI Power-Up System.  Now, whenever you are in your car, all of the items you carry that have batteries are being topped up.  Simple installation and stylish!  Order your Power-Up today!

Power cable.jpg

Reactions: PJD642

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
It's actually the "cool cop" system but nice try jazzy

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Oooo, and that one had the O2 module!

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
RECALL NOTICE: 

JazzDad Emergency Equipment, Inc, a division of JDI International, announced today that it will be recalling all of it sirens produced from November, 2014 through June, 2015.  To arrange for your siren to be sent to us, call our toll-free number.  We will pay shipping costs both ways.  Your siren will be returned to you fully updated, replacing the tone that had garnered many complaints.  The Super-Duper Hyper Whelp (SDHW on the face panel) will take the place of the HW (Hor’ble Warble) tone that was deemed too offensive to listen to. 

JDI – Always listening to the drivel you spew.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
A quick sneak peek at the latest coming off the production floor at JDI:

mukvibrone.jpg

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
We're very proud of the JDI swim team, who placed first in the International Emergency Equipment Manufacturers Sports Competition! 

Go JazzFish!

JDI swim team.jpg

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
A quick sneak peek at the latest coming off the production floor at JDI:

attachicon.gif
mukvibrone.jpg
oh, your new rotators are in?

Last edited by a moderator:

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Pictured, a model posing with JDI's latest Fluor-LEDTM light heads.  Suitable for grille, push bumper or side warning.  White is availabe now, other colours will be rolling off the line soon. Place your order today!

light heads.jpg

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
She's my brother-in-law's wife.

Reactions: PJD642

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
The innards of a JDI Model 4 Compact Siren.

Frahzulator.jpg

Oh, and this is probably

good-bye.jpg

My CFO said our eLB membership has not been cost-effective, so I will no longer have access to some areas on the site.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
I do love all the smiling faces at our company get-togethers.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
JDI is pleased to announce that we have been granted the exclusive contract to provide 24 law enforcement watercraft to the city of Skidoo, CA.  The contract, over the 2 year period, will also include support material and training of the police force.  Each of these boats will be 34 feet in length and have twin 400 HP Mercruiser engines.  JDI will also build the facilities that will house these craft.  Our construction crews, entailing some 350 people, will proceed to the area within the next few days.  It will be an exciting time, as there was no prior site survey done by JDI.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
I think so.  Some guy, who claims to represent them, comes into my office once a month to complain about the working conditions.  I give him a few lashes with The Cat and he goes away.

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
I need some send some guys over there is sounds like
I do not intend to be rude, but could you try that one again, please?

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
He wants me to whip some guys.  What, you want to join them?

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Reports that JDI had a combo ground/air assault team proved to be slightly exaggerated.  

TruckAirplane.jpg

Of course JDI reports a fleet of 200

fakepolice.jpg

And that they increased storage in their headquarters 50%

flaham2.jpg

Again, their fleet is reported to include a mounted and motor division

demoulin_saw_mill.jpgdemoulin_the_submarine.jpgdemoulin_ferris_wheel_coaster_goat.jpgdemoulin_the_bucking_goat.jpgdemoulin_the_rollicking_mustang_goat.jpgdemoulin_a_low_down_buck.jpgdemoulin_the_fuzzy_wonder_goat.jpg

So it's hard to tell where the legend intersects the mystery intersects the lie.   

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
There has been a lot of talk lately on “The 1%”, wealth inequality, and how managers of large corporations are paid exorbitantly.  As CEO of JDI, I have come under criticism from some people for the salary that I am paid.  To dispel these rumours, I am attaching a photo of the hall that leads to the bathroom in my house.

Bath Hall.jpg

See, just like everyone else!  (In fact, I don’t know where this is in my house.  I never go into that wing.)

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Once again, JDI proves that it is THE leader in innovation.

When is the last time your fire department needed to land a medical helicopter and there was no decent landing zone?  Well, now you can bring the LZ anywhere with the patented JDI MobileLZ®.   Just park this apparatus and deploy the easily unrolled pad.  It's that simple! 

MobileLZ.jpg

JDI - Why do we always have to think of this stuff?

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
As members of eLightbars, you are the first to get the announcement: JDI has ventured into the food production arena!  (Hey, wherever we can make a quid, buck or yuan.)

JDI Foodservice Division is proud to introduce the Beer Taco.  A full ½ litre of gelatinised beer rolled inside a tasty flour tortilla.  Topped with bacon and cheddar cheese- it’s a taste that’s made to please.  AND, there will be a special eLightbars version of the JDI Beer Taco.  It will have all the aforementioned ingredients, PLUS it will be full of nuts.  (Just like eLightbars!)

taco.jpg

JDI – Life is better with food.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Be sure to set your DVR for Sunday evening on the Discovery Network -- the 6th annual eLightbars awards show, sponsored exclusively by JDI.  (Check local listings for the actual time in your area.)

Here's a screen shot from last year's program.  This is John Marcson just a minute before he comes up on stage to accept his Best Rogue Moderator award.

awards.jpg

It's bound to be another evening of rollicking good fun.

JDI.  Because we don't have enough write-offs.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
(Yawning, and in a monotone) Welcome to JDI.  What do you want?

Reception.jpg

JDI - Putting up with customers since 1924.

Reactions: jph2

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
New corporate headquarters!

Old office.jpg

As the old TV show sang, "We're movin' on up!"

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.