Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Welcome to the JDI child care center...

uploadfromtaptalk1396614190655.jpg

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Joint development of the GROW2000 between SeattleSAR Tech and JDI continues, we even had JDI's PR team out to take a picture of the development. (Guess which one is from them) In addition, we have a working advertising poster for the project. Enjoy!

uploadfromtaptalk1396973541320.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1396973592676.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1396973606541.jpg

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
I hope you didn't park my corporate jet too close there.

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Corporate jet? No.

Now your replica of the bat mobile on the other hand...

Our R&D team offers their sincerest and most humble apologies for that technical oversight.

Please be assured, those responsible for this have been sacked.

Last edited by a moderator:

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
In conjunction with Microsoft no longer supporting Windows XP, effective April 8, 2014, JDI will no longer be supporting the JDI One-Sheet-At-A-Time Toilet Tissue Dispenser. The costs to maintain the software platform for the OSAATTD cannot be bolstered by our other fine products.

We appreciate your understanding.

JDI2.png

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
I was having lunch with a vendor at a downtown eatery. He asked why we didn’t dine at the JDI cafeteria, seeing we had just been on the campus.

I asked him, “Did you happen to notice there were no stray animals on the property?”

He said, “Yes, but, I don’t get the connection—oh. OH!”

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
SeattleSAR Technologies is announcing a new product line in traffic preemption. The CN-1RH. In this latest model, we remove your after market push bumpers and install Chuck Norris. Whether is a car that won't move, or a light that needs some changing, one chuck Norris brand roundhouse kick fixes it all. Works with Setina and Go Rhino push bumper mounts. For a PIT option, ask about the CN-1RH-R, in which we install a rotating Chuck Norris that you can aim at the vehicle you need to stop and deploy the roundhouse to spin then out. Taking pre orders now for delivery when Chuck Norris is ready, as no living man can give Chuck Norris orders. Order today.

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
kitn1mcc said:
Seattle Sar Technolgies sounds like Garbage

How dare you, sir? We strive for quality here.

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
So Jazz invited reps of SeattleSAR Tech to view testing of their new bomb squad gear. We decided to have a little fun with the test subject.

uploadfromtaptalk1397451159350.jpg

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
kitn1mcc said:
i mean Propane and other fun stuff.

But Chuck Norris is Played out

I'm gonna call Chuck and tell him you said that.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Before the rumours fly, this was not a JDI bar, and even if it was, it was not the cause of the fire.

JDI bar.jpg

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
JazzDad said:
Before the rumours fly, this was not a JDI bar, and even if it was, it was not the cause of the fire.

View attachment 72778

Was that an edge on a late model ford pickup?

The ford could be the cause of the fire. :rolleyes:

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
obviously it was a brush truck that got caught in a field fire...

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Jarred J. said:
obviously it was a brush truck that got caught in a field fire...

Or....

The ford could have caused the brush fire.

Just sayin.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Sécurité d’JDI Groupe, a division of JazzDad International, Ltd, was recently approached by the Atomic Energy Commission to investigate an enrichment facility near Ahvaz, Iran. Our covert team did, indeed, find a factory that was making macaroni enriched with iron and vitamin D.

JDI: Making our world safer and healthier.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
is this what jazzs tours look like?

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Similar to the question at 1:23, why does everyone love JDI products so much? :D

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
leaked vid of "live" entertainment at JDI

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
This may come as a strange request, but those of you who have become familiar with JDI equipment will understand completely.

We got an obsolete JDI bar in for factory service, however, we no longer have any of the technical specifications for it. Can any of you look at this photo and tell me which DIP switch configuration we would use to change the flash pattern to double helix?

pattern DIP switch.jpg

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Switches 3, 5 and 7 in the up position, the rest down.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
unfortunately that is the non dip switch version. it requires modifications...

first you must take the chain off the lever and attach it to the tank side keep the float arm up...

second disconnect the float arm and toss it to your closest k9.

third remove the flapper from the drain closing and use it to discipline off spring.

requiring an external hose adapter, add hose to filler hose. send the tube down now non flapped drain hole and run the piping through into the bowl.

clip hose extension to location of your choice to turn new reformatted product into a bathroom fountain, automatic pet waterer, or automatic cleaning toilet, or non medical enema dispenser.

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Does anyone have a NOS JDI Illumis bar? I'd like to get one of these discontinued bars for my collection.

Bobcat753

Mar 9, 2014
Mass
I have about 5 NOS bars. Ones pink,there's a red/pink one, and the rest are green/red. I'll sell them all for $5 million just because they are so rare. :crazy:

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Bobcat753 said:
I have about 5 NOS bars. Ones pink,there's a red/pink one, and the rest are green/red. I'll sell them all for $5 million just because they are so rare. :crazy:

Dealing in the spirit of JDI's business model, would you be willing to take a 3rd party, out of state rubber check drawn in either blue or green crayon?

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
I have (photocopied monopoly) cash in hand

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
OK, that was fun but let's get serious for a moment.

June will be here before we know it. JDI is proud to announce it will once again conduct its annual summer intern program. Here’s your chance to place your children in a safe and nurturing environment while school is out. Come September, your kids will return home with knowledge you never dreamed they could acquire. Fill out the on-line application form at JDI today. (Your child’s application is invalidated without the $1,299.99 consideration fee.)

Pictured, some of last year’s interns working on the JDI Insaniti® prototype.

Interns.jpg

CodeMan

Dec 27, 2012
Central Florida
JazzDad said:
I was having lunch with a vendor at a downtown eatery. He asked why we didn’t dine at the JDI cafeteria, seeing we had just been on the campus.

I asked him, “Did you happen to notice there were no stray animals on the property?”

He said, “Yes, but, I don’t get the connection—oh. OH!”

OMG !! wipes the coffee off the monitor :dielaugh:

Bobcat753

Mar 9, 2014
Mass
SeattleSAR said:
Dealing in the spirit of JDI's business model, would you be willing to take a 3rd party, out of state rubber check drawn in either blue or green crayon?

Yes I'll accept that and any other form of money,I don't trust American dollars at all. :hopeless:

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Bobcat753 said:
Yes I'll accept that and any other form of money,I don't trust American dollars at all. :hopeless:

I shall send you a PM in 4-6 business decades.

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa

CodeMan

Dec 27, 2012
Central Florida
Little did we know but the Genius's at JDI also had a custom car manufacturing section..... the photos were leaked before Mr. Bones untimely demise... Mr. Bones choice of music didn't help much....

Bobcat753

Mar 9, 2014
Mass
SeattleSAR said:
Was that picture from the JDI Halloween party, or is that the longest tenured employee?
No that's what happened while waiting for your pm about the transaction!

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Bobcat753 said:
No that's what happened while waiting for your pm about the transaction!

What can I say? It takes a while to make a nice green crayon check. Especially for $5 million.

Bobcat753

Mar 9, 2014
Mass
Yea that's too many zeros for you! Jazz will have to write it out because he has one of those special green crayons. And I found 10 more of those lights so if anyone needs one...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HCO

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.