Best green led bar 20-30inch?

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Those who run green...or have tinkered with green for other things (@Jarred J. Looking your direction). Who's got the best led bar out there right now? Anything similar to led equipped falcon.....
Screenshot_20231031_211930_Samsung Internet.jpg or abrams thundereye
20231031_164700.jpgwould be great. Mostly daytime use so it's gotta be bright and preferably have a wider footprint.
I've dug in to the web (Amazon, xsprite, feniex, etc) but who has real world usage reports?

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
I havent really ran green in years.. I still have a green T3 and a green code3 led beacon for parades and stuff but no experience with this.. cleaning out my spare bedroom I finally found one of the green filters for my 420 lol

I haven't even really kept up with the green market. I know swatara lights is selling quads with green in them and they are on my list to get after the holidays

Can't help you with this though.

Reactions: Sparky_911

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesseclark2448

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.