Bowling Green Fire Dept. Station 4

Mattdecker

Mar 16, 2013
Barren County, Kentucky
Finally caught them going out when I could record them. Engine 4 and Truck 4 responding to a smoke alarm at a local college apartment complex. They ended up getting cancelled en route by the other engine company I believe because I passed them a couple minutes later turning around and coming back.

And please, ignore the idiot in the background talking. He doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut about anything, much less when someone is recording.

I have to say I like the lights, but I do not like the flash pattern on the rear of Truck 4. For some reason it just bothers me.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
yes those red lights are bright...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New in state!

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.