Bracket kit 2011 GMC Sierra

smpg2613

Jul 16, 2012
WV
I am looking for a bracket kit for a feniex interior lightbar. I believe it's a Pegasus split model. I bought it used and the kit that it came with doesn't seem to work. Need a bracket kit that will work for my 2011 GMC Sierra. Thanks!

Hoff

Aug 2, 2011
SW Ohio/US
There are a few vouched for Feniex dealers on here that should be able to help you out. Have you tried contacting Feniex direct? They have pretty customer service according to many on this forum. 

Chris W

Mar 27, 2014
NJ
Some of the interior lightbars are acutally shaped differently depending on the vehicle model they are designed for.  With that said vehicle specific brackets may, or may not, be of use to you.  Do you have any idea what vehicle it was made to fit?  Your best bet, IMHO, is to go to the hardware store get some flat metal and build yourself some brackets.

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
Contact Tom at Feniex. He is a member here and a great guy to deal with.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmood

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.