Wanted Canine Cage Insert for a 2011 Chevy Impala

Status
Not open for further replies.

WA8IQO

Jun 24, 2011
N-A
Looking for a used or new old stock, canine cage insert for a 2011 Chevy Impala (Police Pkg). Not picky on manufacture, but American Aluminum or Havis is preferred. Please PM or email with leads, and pricing. Please post images of used insert. 

Sincerely,

Bradley J Hazel | K9 Handler Trainer | Owner Manager
Contract Canine LLC | PO Box 1007 | Grand Blanc Mi. 48480-1007
Office: (810) 213-4647 Ext. 501 | vFax: (810) 852-4647 | eMail: B.Hazel@ContractCanineLLC.com

Network with me on LinkedIn! Visit: www.linkedin.com/in/bradhazel/

Learn about Contract Canine and our Professional Working Canines For Hire™ at: http://contractcanine.com

[SIZE=13.6000003814697px]Receive[/SIZE][SIZE=13.63636302948px] $25 by promoting Contract Canine’s detection dog [/SIZE][SIZE=13.6000003814697px]services! To claim you reward and to find how more information visit: [/SIZE][SIZE=13.6000003814697px]http://contractcanine.com/refer-a-friend/[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Hoff

Aug 2, 2011
SW Ohio/US
I don't have anything for you personally, but since the AF has been using Impalas for quite some time you might want to keep your eye on DRMO sites from bases in the northeast as fleets are cycling to the '14+ Impalas, NGPIs and Chargers from older Impalas. Might find a good deal on a used American Aluminum. my  :twocents: . 

WA8IQO

Jun 24, 2011
N-A
Sounds like a good idea, didn't think of that. Can you provide some URL's? I've never looked for those sites before.

What does DRMO and NGPI stand for? 

It would help me with Googling there sites...

Hoff

Aug 2, 2011
SW Ohio/US
DRMO = Defense Reutilization and Marketing Service

NGPI = Next Generation Police Interceptor ("Taurus")

This link  should help you find an office near you. Also if you go on the base's .af.mil site there should be a phone directory that has the number for the DRMO office for the base. You could also try https://gsaauctions.gov, www.govdeals.com/  or www.govliquidation.com/

Last edited by a moderator:

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
To add to what Hoff said,  if you are able to receive surplus items from the fed try www.gsaxcess.gov  Or check with your areas state/fed surplus warehouse closest to you, they can usually point you in the right direction. 

Just a thought...the  county I live in  has relied on Ray Allen stuff for a number of years.  I can personally attest to ease of installation in a Tahoe.  Good luck in your search.

WA8IQO

Jun 24, 2011
N-A
Still looking for looking for a used or new old stock, canine cage insert for a 2011 Chevy Impala (Police Pkg). Not picky on manufacture, but American Aluminum or Havis is preferred.

Hoff

Aug 2, 2011
SW Ohio/US
So I have some info for you. Talked with a GM rep yesterday and the pre 2009 impalas are a little smaller because that was the year federal standards mandated side impact airbags. So a earlier cage may not fit in there without some adaptation. Also American Aluminum sells their new stuff for 1775. You may be able to contact them if they have older models from trade ins. 

WA8IQO

Jun 24, 2011
N-A
I've had several people tell me to contact AM for a used trade

ins. I have and AM stated that they do not take used units back in for trade and they do not sell used units. I've talked with three different people three different times and got the same answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.