Cencom controller key pad labels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topfuel7641

Feb 13, 2015
DFW, Texas
I only need a few, and $50.00 from whelen is kinda pushing it for a bunch of labels I don't need.  I'm also wondering if I can have custom labels made ie; winch in, winch out, lockers, compressor, etc.  but I have no labels to  get sizes and what material is used in them to have custom ones made. Any advice or anyone that has a sheet or two laying around let me know and what you want for them   

Topfuel7641

Feb 13, 2015
DFW, Texas
Umm off the top of my head:  any of the arrow ones, any of the headlight style ones, flash, rear flash, flasher, map light, dome, any one with the radio icons, aux, the arrows with the word flash in it.

Side led, front led, rear led OR front(or scene), right(or scene), left(or scene), rear(or scene), .

if anything I can use "aux" for the compressor and trim the arrow buttons to be up and down for the winch 

Last edited by a moderator:

rohmers

May 24, 2010
MA
I will take picture of the sheet and see what works. I think that I have used some of those labels you mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.