For Sale Code 3 Stingers

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 21, 2010
Berlin, MI, 48002
I have (2) Code 3 Stingers For Sale. Both work, bulbs are good. They will have the brackets shown. Currently mounted in an XL bar.
Asking $65 shipped each or $125 shipped for the pair.
Here is a video of them:

stinger1.jpg
stinger2.jpg

Jul 14, 2014
NV
I'll let Kevin have first dibs on these if they fit his Mack. If they don't I'll take them.

Kevin Fitzpatrick

Dec 15, 2015
New York City
Hey 801, go for it. My parts boss say these 2 aren't the right ones. If you ever come across another Stinger with the enclosed housing, please think of me. Thank you and good luck.

May 21, 2010
Berlin, MI, 48002
I just checked the overall height & it's about 5 1/2". I've only ever had the lightbar mounted ones come in so I can't help on the fitment of it in the housing you have, sorry. But I will keep an eye out. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.