Console mount for 2014 tacoma

Topfuel7641

Feb 13, 2015
DFW, Texas
So as of right now, I have a CB, HAM, whelen cencom gold controler, and ipad mount. I've been searching google trying to find a center console that is a direct fit for my truck, but either im not searching the right key word or am at a complete lost. Does anyone have any leads to what I am looking for? or anyideas how to move all of this to one location

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430333022.578943.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

wilmfire

Sep 11, 2013
vermont
How wide is the factory console?  In my 2008 Ford Expedition, I removed the console cover and mounted a vehicle specific Havis console.  Maybe you can remove your console cover and fabricate something along those lines.

On a side note, I sold the Expedition and have the Havis console for sale. 

C17LVFD

May 21, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
Most vehicle specific consoles are made for police package vehicles. If you've looked at the Jotto Desk, Havis, Troy Products and Gamber-Johnson websites with no luck then you're on your own for a custom console.

I've never seen one for the Tacoma but that certainly doesn't mean that they're not out there.

Good Luck

Seth

Topfuel7641

Feb 13, 2015
DFW, Texas
Doesn't the Explorer console have a cut out for the shifter? as in it may match up to my tacoma... possibly, I'd need a couple pictures and measurements if your looking to sell it i may be interested in buying it 

so the area I have to work with is: 

8-1/2" inches wide, give or take a half inch on each side

About 20 inches longe BEFORE the shifter

and 14 Inches tall

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.