Denver FD HAMER 1

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
I fell in live with that the first time I came across it on Flickr a few months ago....I absolutely love any oversized, tandem axle heavy rescue/squad, and the fact that it's a pierce and that it doesn't have any messed up flash patterns are 2 bonus points. I think we need to start a thread here dedicated to big, bad a$$ heavy rescue pics

WS224

Nov 28, 2010
West Tennessee
Bullets said:
Cool looking truck, but that name is stupid

They probably feel the same about "Bullets".....

Will B

Sep 2, 2010
Iowa
Mt Horeb has/had a trailer that was their mobile cascade system. On the side of it was the following...

Fresh

Air

Response

Trailer

I'll see how many can get it....

nblaser

Nov 22, 2011
Colorado
Bullets said:
Cool looking truck, but that name is stupid

You're a cool looking truck! but your name is stupid!

RyanZ71

Jun 14, 2011
Denver, Colorado
NoVAFed said:
I'm not sure why Denver felt compelled to put amber lights on the side of their front bumpers. I was out there this past summer and had to do a double take when I first saw it.

I'm not sure about that either. I also wish they would run blue with the red.

Resfireman30

May 24, 2010
South Alabama
pdk9 said:
I fell in live with that the first time I came across it on Flickr a few months ago....I absolutely love any oversized, tandem axle heavy rescue/squad, and the fact that it's a pierce and that it doesn't have any messed up flash patterns are 2 bonus points. I think we need to start a thread here dedicated to big, bad a$$ heavy rescue pics

Heres one!

Will B

Sep 2, 2010
Iowa
Bethesda Chevy Chase Rescue. If I remember right this truck is set up to run two sets of tools at the same time off of both sides of the truck.

9526743102_963e341da4_z.jpg

Mt. Horeb

post-43-1161975183.jpg

Abingdon Maryland

451.jpg

FDNY Rescue 1

6181232395_ca1cf3534a_z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Shawn L

May 21, 2010
Corbett, Oregon
I love the 3 axle rigs..... but I like them spread out a little more... I raise you a tiller drawn heavy rescue, complete with a crane. terrorizing the streets near me.

portland-pierce-tiller-crane_10841462.jpg

bunnyfurr

Aug 29, 2010
WA
Will B said:
Mt Horeb has/had a trailer that was their mobile cascade system. On the side of it was the following...

Fresh

Air

Response

Trailer

I'll see how many can get it....

Ours is the same however its FAST AIR RESPONSE TRAILER we bust up laughing when it was proposed at the initial meeting for purchase. Some are slow on the pickup. It responded to a structure fire one night and I had to be the one to explain it to our 25 yr on the job Captain.

Captain4164

May 3, 2012
California
pdk9 said:

A buddy of mine works for Orange County (CA) Fire Authority. Says the city guys lovingly cal this "Squadzilla" :thumbsup: Pretty bad @$$

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.