Wanted Dietz 2-11/7-11 and Jr. BR clear glass dome

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 21, 2010
Western Montana
Trying again as my last posting several months ago produced just one opportunity that fell through....  Looking for a Dietz 2-11/7-11 (or Holmes badged) in good to pristine condition with either a red or clear lens and a Junior Beacon Ray with clear glass dome and red/white (clear) fresnel lenses.  Got lots of BR stuff to trade or will buy outright.

Thanks!

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Trying again as my last posting several months ago produced just one opportunity that fell through....  Looking for a Dietz 2-11/7-11 (or Holmes badged) in good to pristine condition with either a red or clear lens and a Junior Beacon Ray with clear glass dome and red/white (clear) fresnel lenses.  Got lots of BR stuff to trade or will buy outright.

Thanks!

I have this one. Certainly not pristine but it has a rare Yankee dome And it is now sold on the bay. 

12063743_10153677389934929_5766280594929010040_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
May 21, 2010
Western Montana
Hey Matt,

Saw your listing and would prefer to find one with the brass tag and original dome.  You're asking a very reasonable price though--appreciate the response.

Marc

May 21, 2010
Western Montana
PinballCharlie has graciously offered up a nice 7-11 with a clear dome--thank you sir!  

Would like to find a red dome as an option AND still on the hunt for the R/C Jr.

Happy Holidays!

May 21, 2010
Western Montana
I also have a NOS GLASS red Junior dome.

Thanks Dan but I'd like to stay with the LL2's for consistency. I've just cobbled together a Dietz 2-11 with red and blue lollipops on either side on an American Signal bar and the blues are FS while the reds are Electric Lites. Same diameter lenses but the mounting bases are different resulting is the FS's being slightly higher than the Elec. Lites on the bar (see picture). Not a big deal, but I'd like to have either all FS's or all Electric Lites.

Appreciate your response though!

Attachments

• Lollipops on American Signal bar.jpg
    Lollipops on American Signal bar.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 5

empire5150

Aug 13, 2013
NH
Hi Marc. I have a nice Dietz 7-11 red dome currently enroute to me that I plan on selling. Let me know if you still need it.

May 21, 2010
Western Montana
Hey Matt,

Sorry, didn't see this latest post until now. Yes, I'll take the red dome once you get it. Just let me know what you want for it and I'll Paypal or send a MO.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benny22

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.