Wanted Dome for Yankee 350N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skulldigger

Aug 23, 2015
Georgia / USA
Just picked up a little Yankee 350N and it's in great shape except for the dome. Would like to have a clear one if one exists for a decent price. Will take a Red or blue one if anyone has one. This one has a 1976 date stamp on the motor.

Last edited:

Skulldigger

Aug 23, 2015
Georgia / USA
I just bought one too. Mine has a red dome the seller says is in good shape. Just needs some polishing.

This one had an amber one but it's not the right one for a Yankee. Too small in diameter. They had fashioned a ring to hold it, which actually worked fairly good. But they put so much sealer around it to try and seal it looks bad. The dome is not in greatshape, has a small crack on the bottom and has that ..... I forget what it's called, where the dome looks like it has hundreds of tiny stress or heat cracks in it, in a couple of places. I think it's a Dietz lens.. 77-234

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmood

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.