el4less.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fruslore

Dec 10, 2023
Germany, Düsseldorf
Hi, did anyone ever purchase something in the mentioned website and can the if it’s a serious website? Thanks in advance!

Hi, did anyone ever purchase something in the mentioned website and can the if it’s a serious website? Thanks in advance!
There is a little mistake, I’ll do it again: Did anyone ever purchase something from el4less.com and can tell, if it is a legit business? Thanks in advance!

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
I've never heard of them until now and get a message that their website is closed for maintenance when trying to access it.

Screenshot_20231230_022501_Chrome.jpg

Fruslore

Dec 10, 2023
Germany, Düsseldorf
Thanks. Well I ordered something there and they always kept me up to date with shipping status via email. However in the end they told me that the Mars Skybolt that I ordered is not being manufactured anymore, the Factory told them. I don’t know if it’s true but at least you can contact them and they reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RETFFMedic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.