SOLD Federal Signal Model 66G Mechanical Siren

Status
Not open for further replies.

C17LVFD

May 21, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
Good Evening All,

I've got a Federal Signal 66G mechanical siren for sale. Siren is in good shape, functions properly with some small dents and imperfections that you'd expect coming from a siren that was in-service at one time. This was a local craigslist find from several years ago.

Not my video, but this is a representation of its sound.
Decent wind up and coast down.

I've cleaned it up to the best of my limited abilities and it's ready for its new home.

Pricing on these seems to be all over the place.

Asking is 400.00 ORBO shipped in the CONUS.

Zelle or check preferred. Paypal is accepted.

Please PM me for additional inquiries.

Thank You,
Seth

Attachments

• IMG_4054.JPG
    IMG_4054.JPG
    140.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_4059.JPG
    IMG_4059.JPG
    118.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_4056.JPG
    IMG_4056.JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 21

C17LVFD

May 21, 2010
Harrisburg, PA

Interesting… I purchased this locally from a parted out fire truck.

Any idea if there’s anything inside the shroud that would help support you’re thought of it being a C5?
Seth

May 27, 2010
Memphis, TN

Interesting… I purchased this locally from a parted out fire truck.

Any idea if there’s anything inside the shroud that would help support you’re thought of it being a C5?
Seth
I'm not expert on these things, just basing it on what I've seen. I would think there would be someone on this platform that would know a lot more about these than I do.

Reactions: C17LVFD

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
At $225 if @Vt_BTFD doesn't take it I will

Reactions: C17LVFD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.