Federal Signal TCL

SIFD7101

Feb 2, 2011
USA, Missouri
Hello everyone. I have this Federal Signal TCL that was removed from one of our old trucks, just kind of curious if there's a collector market out there or if they hold any kind of value. Haven't really seen a lot of them around, just kind of curious and I know this is the place to find things out. If anyone could provide any information I'd greatly appreciate it.

TCL.jpgTCLB.jpg

Reactions: kitn1mcc

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
Meteor TCLs come up here now and then. When they do, they seem to go fairly quickly. That said, they seem to be much more common than the CFFF Crossfire, which, as you may know, contains two TCLs:

SO6PMaf.jpg

Source: https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/federal-signal-crossfire-cfff-vintage-1866503423

Reactions: kitn1mcc
Jun 18, 2013
PA
There is some value there, as @shues mentioned you have a Meteor TCL. Crossfires were the older style of TCL.

I'd do some searching on FB groups to get any idea of worth.

SIFD7101

Feb 2, 2011
USA, Missouri
Thank you both for the information, definitely doesn't seem to be much in the way of documentation floating around on them. I don't believe I had ever seen the crossfire either, at least not at a point when I knew enough to be interested. I'll keep poking around and see what comes about, probably going to try and find this one a new home though. Thanks again!

Reactions: JohnMarcson

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
I can't find it right now but somewhere in my files I have both the product sheet and the install sheet for these as well as some catalogs... Let me go digging

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.