Feniex Cannon steady burn white light output in Lumens

Below is an Email response I received direct from Feniex. The only information redacted from the letter was the name of the Customer Support representative.

I hope some of my fellow ELB members find the following information helpful.

"Adam,

Thank you for your inquiry, the Cannons can be run on a steady burn pattern for extended periods of time, although they will only steady burn 6 LED's they will not steady burn all 12 for both single and dual colored Cannons. The Cannon 360 has an alternate lens which produces more light 360 degrees around the sides of the lens, which is designed for mounting in a fog/reverse light housings. As for the Lumen count, one white LED is 180 Lumens, so for 6 LEDs on the lumen count would be 1,080 Lumens.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us by calling our support line or by e-mailing us."

Sincerely,

------------

1-800-615-8350

Customer Support

Feniex Industries, Inc.

Support@Feniex.com

www.Feniex.com

Reactions: Bogie

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leaveen

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.