feniex cannon sync reverse lights

JPate

Dec 15, 2015
Pearland, Texas
I have a 2010 Tahoe and just picked up a pair of Cannon 120 R/W & B/W that I am going to mount in reverse light housing. My question is how do you set them up to flash when on warning mode and then act as an axillary white lights when the vehicle is put into reverse? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nathan R

Lifetime VIP Donor
Mar 27, 2014
USA
Did you read the Instructions?

http://www.feniex.com/literature/Cannon non marks2056661839.pdf

The 3 wires are color-coded for priority override:
Wire: Function:
Red: Positive, Mode 1
Yellow: Positive, Mode 2, Overrides Mode 1
Green: Positive, Mode 3, Overrides Mode 2

Therefore Mode 1 and Mode 2 can be set up for 2 different warning patterns, and you would need to make Reverse Mode 3 (to override both warnings), and make the pattern steady burn on White lights only.

JPate

Dec 15, 2015
Pearland, Texas
Did you read the Instructions?

http://www.feniex.com/literature/Cannon non marks2056661839.pdf

The 3 wires are color-coded for priority override:

Therefore Mode 1 and Mode 2 can be set up for 2 different warning patterns, and you would need to make Reverse Mode 3 (to override both warnings), and make the pattern steady burn on White lights only.

So in order to do that, I would attach the green wire to the positive factory wire for the reverse light?

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
But first you must set steady burn white to that Mode.... Set your patterns first, will be much easier that way.

Reactions: RIG755

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonClampitt

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.