FENIEX DEALERS ONLY - Need these items this week!

mpaine

Dec 20, 2011
USA
Feniex dealers,

Who here has the following in stock and ready to ship tomorrow, Monday, August 18 2014:

2 Red/Red Cobra 200s or 2Xs with brackets

4 Red/White Apollos

Must be a reputable dealer who has a real website and whose feedback and prior transactions I can validate. These are for a time sensitive project.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

JCS

Feb 10, 2013
Iowa
FEVER most likely, I know we do, but our site isn't up yet - yet we do have them on hand in store.

FEVER can probably set you up without issue.

Reactions: GPC

JCS

Feb 10, 2013
Iowa
Lol, man I knew, somewhere deep inside that that name would backfire at some point.

No, we mainly do heavy highway construction and bridges, but we have a huge showroom and install bay (since we have 100+ trailers and 75+ trucks) so we decided to do retail also - been around since '97.

Anyway, no that isn't the sites name, but it does have a certain ring to it. Like honey off the tongue.

JCS

Feb 10, 2013
Iowa
...should probably go buy that domain while I can.

/thread jack

Sorry for veering comically off topic.

Did you get a hold of FEVER and set it all up today like you were hoping to?

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bfpd108

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.