Feniex T6 firmware v4 - Autosync, new patterns, and amazing syncability!

Jan 19, 2012
Normal, IL
New firmware for Feniex T6.... check this out -- 60 T6's synced through 4000 feet of wire and they STAY synced and automatically resync! :eek:

This firmware will be the same across the board for the Feniex T6 (Cobra 1x/2x 100/200/400), Apollo F6 (1x/2x), and the new 3-mode Cannon.

Can't WAIT.

http://youtu.be/uC2Cp6nrmvc

Jan 19, 2012
Normal, IL
It's worth it alone for the Autosync... and the automatic resync. That's my biggest issue post-install is one light getting out of whack and having to disconnect the sync wire, cycle it to the right pattern and reconnect. With this it seems to eliminate that issue all together! And having all 3 lights on the same firmware will be amazing! I'm also really excited about the brake mode coming back... That made the cannons in the taillights really POP when you hit the brakes. Customers loved it!

sheazle

May 31, 2013
Missouri
The auto-sync feature looks great, but I have a concern with the cannons. Say you have some t-6's sync'd with some 3-mode cannons in a BTT housing, when you hit the brakes and the cannons go from sync'd flashing to steady override, do the T-6's go steady? Do the steady cannons start flashing? I'm interested to see how they work in this situation.

As far as the rest of the functionality and performance, I am impressed with what I've seen in the video.

mm2k5

Jan 7, 2012
Southern Missouri
sheazle said:
The auto-sync feature looks great, but I have a concern with the cannons. Say you have some t-6's sync'd with some 3-mode cannons in a BTT housing, when you hit the brakes and the cannons go from sync'd flashing to steady override, do the T-6's go steady? Do the steady cannons start flashing? I'm interested to see how they work in this situation.

As far as the rest of the functionality and performance, I am impressed with what I've seen in the video.

I would say since the T6 is only one mode, and the new cannon is (will be) three mode, then only the one warning pattern will be synced together. Once the cannon switches mode, it should have no effect on the rest of the system. The cannon should resume sync when it returns to the same mode that it was on.

Jan 19, 2012
Normal, IL
We have a set of T-6's sync'd with Cannons flush mounted on the front of our demo car. The flash pattern works, but if we turn on "scene lights" the Cannons go to steady burn white. Once we turn off the "scene lights" the cannons go right back to the sync'd pattern with the T-6.

Surgicalcric

Nov 28, 2013
Fort Walton Beach, FL
AutoDetailer said:
I am told they are shipping now but haven't got one yet so I can't personally confirm that.

Neither have I...looking forward to the 12 that are coming my way.

Guess I need to add a set of red Cannons to the front just so I can sync them with the T6s on the PB.

mpaine

Dec 20, 2011
USA
Anyone a little disappointed with the "interrupted" split patterns that Feniex decided to fit the new T-6s with?

....This is what I'm talking about.....look at the back 

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Brendan11

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.