Fire Muster/Antique Fire Apparatus Show Aug 4th 2012

PC Comms

May 30, 2010
Beautiful southern Georgia!
Figured I would throw this up in case anyone is looking for something to do. The Catskill Firecats are holding their annual fire muster on Saturday, August 4th on Rt. 302 in Circleville NY. Directions are as follows:

Take NY Route 17 to exit 119. Show is 1/4 mile from the exit (signs will be posted). We will have a booth set up with a bunch of new and vintage emergency equipment as well as a bunch of radio gear so if anyone is going let me know and maybe we'll see you there.

PC Comms

May 30, 2010
Beautiful southern Georgia!
Just a reminder to everyone, this Saturday, August 4th, the Catskill Fire Cats are having their annual fire muster and fire equipment flea market. Over 200 antique pieces of fire apparatus are expected as well as numerous vendors. The show usually runs from 9am to 4pm and the location is Rt. 302 in Circleville NY (5 minutes outside of Middletown NY)

Directions from Pennsylvania - I-84 East to New York. Once you cross the NY state line, go to Exit 4W (US 17 West) Go approximately 4 miles to Exit 119 (Rt 302 Circleville/Pine Bush) Make a left at the end of the ramp and go about 1/4 of a mile.

Directions from NY - Any road that will get you to US Rt. 17. Take Rt. 17 to exit 119 (Rt. 302 Circleville/Pine Bush). Make a left at the end of the ramp and go about 1/4 of a mile.

Directions from NJ - US Rt 80 to US Rt. 287 North. Take 287 North into NY and get on the NY State Thruway towards Albany (I-87 North). Get off Exit 16 (Harriman), go through the toll booths and get on US Rt. 17 West. Go to Exit 119 (Rt 302 Circleville/Pine Bush) Make a left at the end of the ramp and go about 1/4 of a mile. Show will be on the right hand side.

CAN'T MISS IT!! Look for all the antique fire apparatus! Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Chuck

Pike County Communications

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.