From wiscosin dells......

INSTLR60

Feb 23, 2012
WISCONSIN DELLS, WI.
Hi,

just a small bit to introduce myself, to the members on the board. My name is Rick, and I run the business Public Safety Consultants, here in Wisconsin Dells, I am an installer,who collects vintage lapd products, and MARS paraphanalia, also. I own a 1978 plymouth fury,that ive restored as an lapd vehicle, in full black and white dress. When i was growing up, ADAM 12 was my favorite tv show.....Anyway,hope to talk to a few of you, thanks...Rick .

INSTLR60

Feb 23, 2012
WISCONSIN DELLS, WI.
that is a picture of my project car. thanks to RESPONDCODE3, yes, the lights are real,everything works, im happy to say. ill try to post some interior shots as well. The can lights do have the marking of t2 la, cal. stamped in the top.

Hoff

Aug 2, 2011
SW Ohio/US
:drooling:Awesome Fury!!! I burned through three seasons of Adam 12 on my last trip to the sandbox.

wkr518

May 22, 2010
42.791127, -73.679758
Welcome aboard Rick. I spent some time in Milwaukee and got to know the Dells quite well during the warmer weather.

Nice area!

Wayne

Albany, NY

INSTLR60

Feb 23, 2012
WISCONSIN DELLS, WI.
Hey everybody,

Thanks for the warm welcome to the site. I love it up here, during the summer . lots of good places to eat..Umm, respondcode 3, i will post pictures of the current shop,just have to clean off the counters...lol. :yes:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevieandrew

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.