Greetings from Argentina

Hello everyone! I've been registered on the forum for a while but I hadn't introduced myself to you yet. My name is Pablo and I am from Argentina.
I am in electronics and have designed various beacon and siren systems for emergency vehicles. The equipment used in this market is quite rudimentary, so I work every day to make that change at some point and to be able to manufacture commercial equipment that is better than what the competition currently manufactures and sells.

Reactions: Tony P
Nice to meet you Pablo! There are a lot of knowledgeable people here from collectors to installers.
Thank you very much Tony! Yes effectively; I have been reading a lot lately on the website and the quality of the information that is handled is incredible. Here in my country, the design of siren systems is not given much importance, which is why I have been working on it for a long time. I take this opportunity to ask you, do you know the "Reliable Sirens" brand? They were from Temecula, California but their web footprint has disappeared...,

Attachments

• Reliable_Siren_Whitebg(JPG).jpg
    Reliable_Siren_Whitebg(JPG).jpg
    17 KB · Views: 1

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.