Hello from Australia

bushytas

May 22, 2014
Australia
We'll hi guys and girls and thanks for letting me join the forum.

I'm from Australia state Tasmania an island off the south of Australia's main land.

Beautiful little state full of rain forests mountains, snows during winter on the mountain tops it all dates back to the early 1800 :)

Anyway a little about me I'm an ex ambo now working within the rail and loving every minute of it. I still do a little first responder work on the side but spending more time with family now. Anyway hope to see you around

Cheers

Brendon

bushytas

May 22, 2014
Australia
hopefully the below

looking for a (Aerodynamic) led light bar clear lens in Green right side and Amber left side with controller in 48” with mounting with led take downs and alley lights with gutterless mounts for a VW Amarok.

OR just Geen or Amber used or new not really worried as long as its suits my budget

At the moment im running the below AMBER brought from CPS AUTHORITY :)

love the bar but its just not long enough to reach over the roof with the Alley lights leaving it dark blind spot, plus its missing take downs two points that i very much need.

So im looking for a replacement

MBR601B.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 28, 2013
New York/Mass
Ahh, Australia, I'm dying to visit there. If only it weren't so darn expensive and I wasn't so darn poor.

Welcome to ELB, any questions feel free to ask- I'd like to think we're pretty helpful here.

Reactions: bushytas

bushytas

May 22, 2014
Australia
Ahh, Australia, I'm dying to visit there. If only it weren't so darn expensive and I wasn't so darn poor.

Welcome to ELB, any questions feel free to ask- I'd like to think we're pretty helpful here.
Its a great place to visit mate  but our Government suck so its not a good place to live unless you like being controlled that is

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
kind of like here.... :crazy:

bushytas

May 22, 2014
Australia
kind of like here.... :crazy:
Couldn't comment lol Ive never been to the USA but like you I would love too. I have a love of firearms so I would love to come over and use some of the weapons available to you guys and girls

I hope your all fighting for the 2nd its the only thing that stands between you and your freedom believe me I know

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linhhamchoi

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.