Hello from Germany

Commander

Jan 1, 2012
Germany
Hi everyone,

at first I wish you all a happy new year 2012! These greetings comes from north/west Germany. I am a male nurse and paramedic and also a emergency lightning collector. Mainly I collect german products but there are also some products from abroad in my collection. Actually I am waiting for a LAPD Aerodynic.

In german we say "Bilder sagen mehr als 1000 Worte." wich means "Pictures are saying more than 1000 words." and so let me see you some pictures from my tiny collection-room. I especially made two pictures of the Hella RTK 6 LED, because I found the RTK 6 strobe version allready introduced in the forum. If someone is especially interested in details of specific items, just let me know and I'll look for my digital photo camera instead of shooting pictures with my mobile. :)

IMG_2769.jpg

IMG_2770.jpg

IMG_2775.jpg

IMG_2776.jpg

IMG_2779.jpg

IMG_2768.jpg

tlsee

Mar 10, 2011
usa, ny, phoenix
Commander said:
Hi everyone,

at first I wish you all a happy new year 2012! These greetings comes from north/west Germany. I am a male nurse and paramedic and also a emergency lightning collector. Mainly I collect german products but there are also some products from abroad in my collection. Actually I am waiting for a LAPD Aerodynic.

In german we say "Bilder sagen mehr als 1000 Worte." wich means "Pictures are saying more than 1000 words." and so let me see you some pictures from my tiny collection-room. I especially made two pictures of the Hella RTK 6 LED, because I found the RTK 6 strobe version allready introduced in the forum. If someone is especially interested in details of specific items, just let me know and I'll look for my digital photo camera instead of shooting pictures with my mobile. :)

View attachment 21559

View attachment 21560

View attachment 21561

View attachment 21562

View attachment 21563
Hallo!, guten tag! i ship to Deutschland! i also spend as much time as i can there. ich lieben Aschaffenburg, Deutschland. if you need anything let me know, tschüss,

Commander

Jan 1, 2012
Germany
Thanks for the warm welcome! :)

@ tlsee

Thanks for the info; unfortunately Aschaffenburg is 400 km away for me, but for US contitions this is close by. :D

Commander

Jan 1, 2012
Germany
jprleedy4680 said:
Willkommen! Neat collection; always liked the messenger bars. :thumbup: :D
Thanks, especially the LED matrix of the RTK 6 offers a wide variety of messages. But these are one of the reasons, that there are barely low profile bars used by the police. Stop signs must be given in clear text: "STOP POLIZEI" Here it's not sufficient just to turn the emergency lights on and run the horn for a short time. Only god knows, why... :rolleyes: On top since several years there are special red LED-flashers (you can see them on the picture of the seven RTK 6) to turn the attention of the driver in the front to the stopping sign and even there is a short yelp, which was not used before as any signal. As you know the eurepean pricing of emergency products you can imagine, that the manufactors let them pay this for good money... And I say it again: I habe no idea why it dosen't work, just to use the emergency lights.

jestertc

Jul 21, 2011
Central CT
Sorry guys... yes, its German. :haha:

Auch von mir ein "herzlich willkommen" im Forum. Endlich mal wieder ein Deutscher :crazy: :crazy:

Wo ist denn genau Nord-West? Spontan wuerde mir Bremen, Mepen einfallen (bei 400km weg von Aschaffenburg)?

Feine Sammlung hast du, bin beeindruckt.

Wenn du mal ein Martinshorn ueber hast, ich waere interessiert. Mein Q7 braucht noch eines :D :D

Gruss

Commander

Jan 1, 2012
Germany
Hallo Jestertc,

an, ein Auswanderer? Meppen ist schon gar nicht so schlecht. :) Quasi im Dreiländereck Niedersachsen/Nordrhein-Westfallen/Niederlande.

Ich habe zwar eine 2297GM, aber die ist nicht "über".

For the rest:

He asked for my location and for a Martin-Horn. :)

Mars Light

Jun 23, 2011
Leipzig, Germany
Hallo und Herzlich Willkommen bei ELB!

Deine Anordnung erinnert mich an Rene Foppes aus Netherlands. Der "verrückte" Kerl hat doch den Boden des Raums in den Farben einer niederländischen Ambulanz lackiert.

Hello and Welcome to ELB!

Your lightbar layout reminds me of Rene Foppe from NL. The "crazy" guy has painted the floor of the room in the colors of a Dutch ambulance.

jestertc

Jul 21, 2011
Central CT
Commander said:
Hallo Jestertc,
an, ein Auswanderer? Meppen ist schon gar nicht so schlecht. :) Quasi im Dreiländereck Niedersachsen/Nordrhein-Westfallen/Niederlande.

Ich habe zwar eine 2297GM, aber die ist nicht "über".

For the rest:

He asked for my location and for a Martin-Horn. :)

True, I was asking for a german siren for my Q7 :) :)

just for fun.... and for the style :D

To your first question: yes.

Nice to have you here.

Wigwam700

May 25, 2011
New York Adirondacks US
Welcome from upstate NY USA, thanks for shoing the collection. Are you military?

Todd:D

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aidey1234

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.