Hello from Indonesia

sneakpeak

Oct 17, 2014
Jakarta
hi my name is andrew,, sorry for my bad english i from indonesia,, i join this forum because in here we can find some good used stuff,,

btw is there anything i should aware if i buy in here?? is there any guide????

btw again,,i love whelen product so much,, if you guys have good 2nd stuff in siren and speaker you can PM maybe i can buy it from you if the price was good   :) ,, thank you so muchh,, next time i will post my ride in indonesia... XD... thanks you Guys God bless have a nice day

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Welcome, we have manymembers from indonesia in here. Some are very good friends now.

What do you do?

As far as buying, just make sure to communicate with the seller.  Most sellers here are good people. 

Nathan R

Lifetime VIP Donor
Mar 27, 2014
USA
Welcome to the forums! Just out of curiosity, how did you come across the site?

Please check out the links I am providing below, they have some useful information for new members.

New Members Guide

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Welcome, we have a few other international members who have proven to be great assets.  Your English isn't bad, it could be confused with me on a mobile device.  :)

Last edited by a moderator:

sneakpeak

Oct 17, 2014
Jakarta
Welcome, we have manymembers from indonesia in here. Some are very good friends now.

What do you do?

As far as buying, just make sure to communicate with the seller.  Most sellers here are good people. 

i'm a software developer in indonesia but as a part time buisness i sell whelen 2nd stuff,, hehehe,, nice to meet youu.. God bless and have a nice day

Welcome to the forums! Just out of curiosity, how did you come across the site?

Please check out the links I am providing below, they have some useful information for new members.

New Members Guide

hey nathan ,, if i'm not wrong translate what you mean is,, how i find this site right,, i just do a lot of googling then find this website hehehe,, okee i will check it nathan thanks for the support ,, God bless and have a nice day

Welcome, we have a few other international members who have proven to be great assets.  Your English isn't bad, it could be confused with me on a mobile device.  :)
hehehe thanks john nice to meet you,,, God bless and have a nice day

Nathan R

Lifetime VIP Donor
Mar 27, 2014
USA
hey nathan ,, if i'm not wrong translate what you mean is,, how i find this site right,, i just do a lot of googling then find this website hehehe,, okee i will check it nathan thanks for the support ,, God bless and have a nice day
You are correct! We just like to find out how some of our international friends come to discover our site, whether someone they know told them about it, or if through Google, or link from another website. Enjoy, we welcome people who bring unique knowledge, and want to learn more, and work on their collections along with us!

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
There's Is a link for that in the warning section bit Obo means or best offer

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiemartin6

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.