Hello from Maine

MarchHare94

Dec 5, 2014
Whitefield, Maine
Evening everyone!

I'm Ben, Firefighter in the small town of Baldwin, and I also am a firefighter for Standish. I've been doing this sort of stuff since I was 13 when I joined as a Jr firefighter. That was almost 8 years ago now.

In April I started up my own small business upfitting vehicles. I'm still in the early stages. But if anyone needs anything done, Let me know, I'll work a good deal just to get my name out there!! On Facebook, New England Lighting Solutions.

Well, That's all I've got at the moment about me and what I do. 

Bobcat753

Mar 9, 2014
Mass
Welcome from mass! I have a place up there on crescent lake. Do you ice fish much?

MarchHare94

Dec 5, 2014
Whitefield, Maine
Thanks. So far I'm really liking this site! Glad I found it right as I was starting my project bar! haha 

Quick picture of my truck. Whelen dual red Talon in the passenger side visor, and a set of Code 3(Or I believe so) grille lights behind the grille.

10341439_242360215965251_8225280183897558026_n.jpg

Apr 28, 2012
Knox County, ME
Welcome from down in the midcoast

Dingo

May 30, 2012
usa, maine
Hey Ben-I think this is the same person who answered my ad on Craigslist-I have the 2 mini bars for sale-I still have them plus some other stuff you may be interested in buying or trading ,I'm not far from you im in Westbrook 899-9334 my name is glen-give me a shout if your still interested

Last edited by a moderator:

Lyle

Oct 28, 2012
Maine
Welcome, Ben.

I'm down here on the MidCoast..... just a few miles from "Defiance". Nice to see another "Maine-iac" !!!  :woot:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiemartin6

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.